Forum › Posts by Jellysea

Jellysea
joined May 27, 2018

this is like Love Lab

Definitely how Love Lab should’ve gone lol

Yep, but I still think love lab is cool, you guys can hate me if you want lol

Nah, I actually love Love Lab. It’s hilarious and the dynamic of the characters is great. I kinda wish Maki and Riko would’ve ended up together, but it’s still an awesome anime.

Jellysea
joined May 27, 2018

this is like Love Lab

Definitely how Love Lab should’ve gone lol

Jellysea
Earth Girls discussion 26 Dec 22:48
joined May 27, 2018

Maybe I'm becoming too open-minded or I don't know but the sex between Katra and Io felt super natural and right to me. That's the point, nobody is nobody's girl, everyone is truly free and loves every member of that village equally. This little act of sex was just an act of friendship and Mira expressed it really well. The two had ideal chemistry, they were thankful to each other and happy that they talked, so sex was like...buying a delicious snack for your partner - a wish to show one's gratitude, to deepen the bound between them. And it was honest because both Katra and Io treat sex as nothing more than showing all sorts of love: for a friend, for a lover etc. Now if Juna hooks up with some random chick - that would feel unnatural.

It’s not that I don’t get the polygamy aspect of the manga. I don’t mind everyone loving on each other, but my interpretation of Io is that she wasn’t just sleeping with anyone but Kidaha. I feel like she’s completely devoted to her. It’s like watching all the other established couples randomly have sex with a different character. If everyone’s just sleeping around anyway, then what’s the point of even calling themselves “Kidaha’s wives” or bothering to separate from Kidaha when they get together with one another.

Also I don’t recall anyone just messing around as just friends in the previous chapters. (Aside from Katra) Either they expressed love or fell in love after. I’m not saying characters can’t fool around if they want, but aside from kidaha it doesn’t seem like they’re all doing that. Also, Also, going from “I love kidaha, please leave her” to “ok let’s have friendship sex now” caught me off guard.

Jellysea
Earth Girls discussion 25 Dec 04:21
joined May 27, 2018

Wasn’t a fan of this latest chapter, honestly not all that into this entire arc. I don’t see the big draw with Katra, and the new girl is pretty annoying. But I totally hate that Mira took my fav stoic character (Io) and made her a crying mess and then on top of that, she hooks up with Katra! It felt super misplaced. Mira you totally have to redeem yourself, next chapter have Kidaha secretly witness what happened, get jealous, and then make up and rekindle with Io.

I like how Io lost her composure (nobody perfect) but the sex scene was not neccessary here. It feels she cheated Kidaha because she only belonged to her before...

True, I agree it gives her more dimension as a character. I’m not so much bothered by her breaking down than I am by them segwaying that comfort into random sex lol. i was reading it like “no wait, Io’s Kidaha’s girl!”

Jellysea
Earth Girls discussion 25 Dec 02:42
joined May 27, 2018

Wasn’t a fan of this latest chapter, honestly not all that into this entire arc. I don’t see the big draw with Katra, and the new girl is pretty annoying. But I totally hate that Mira took my fav stoic character (Io) and made her a crying mess and then on top of that, she hooks up with Katra! It felt super misplaced. Mira you totally have to redeem yourself, next chapter have Kidaha secretly witness what happened, get jealous, and then make up and rekindle with Io.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 2:43AM

Jellysea
joined May 27, 2018

Yes!!! Nezchan you are awesome!! I've been looking for this oneshot FOREVER. Clearly I wasn't gonna find it under the NSFW tag. Maybe the random boob touch on pg 14 had my memory a little foggy

Jellysea
joined May 27, 2018

I'm looking for a manga as far as I can remember. Its NSFW There are 2 high school girls. One of the girls is the other girls bodyguard. The body guard told her that she's always loved her but she can't be with her because she is her bodyguard. In the end it turns out their feelings were mutual. Any ideas?