Forum › Posts by Chicken

Chicken
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 16:54
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Honestly I expected I chapter like this to pop up at some with all the subtle hint the author left behind.

THANK YOU

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Of course she’s a titan.. lmaoo honestly I thought she was on her period at first

Well it is her period, in a way.

Now, will there have sex while she is a titan? Will she use the vampire as a sextoy?

Would she put her in feet first or head first?

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Holy shit no waaaaaaaaaaaay

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Gentle yuri loving! Hopefully it will stay that way and not stoop to using phallic items.

"Gentle"...

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

well i would have done the same if it was my daughter or sister , i mean the girl is 16 and is dating a 24 who straight out almost raped her the very moment they meet in person.

Exactly, just nuts.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Would you say the same thing about Itou hachi works?

Yes.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

It's a manga about a predatory relationship. I don't think that's harsh at all.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

A really abhorrent, perverted, and pedophilic manga.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Poor bastard. Doesn't even know. When she stopped wearing the ring it hurted me.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

You know, how do you fuck up a confession that bad? What a chump. This girl must drink a lotta soylent. How can I read a manga with such a spineless mc?

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

"Het (normal) people are either evil or thoughtless"

"LGBT people are cool and understanding"

Hu hu.

Oh yeah, didn't you know? We have black fur, fangs, goat horns, and cloven hooves. And we're gonna FEAST ON THE BLOOD OF THE GAY WAGHAGGAGABLAAAARG

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

The main character is really weak. It's really disgusting.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Ironic how pedos and human traffickers-trolls are coming here to condemn age gap to move people to "defend" them, and feel "justified".
No one is defending pedos and human traffickers here writing about age gap as the love story.Those "puritans" are the most suspected doing exactly what they condemn. That's usually how it is in reality, pure psychology.

I'm not a puritan, I'm just approaching it from the point of view of, if I saw a 30 year old woman hittin it up with a 15 year old irl, would I be ok with it? No. Then why should I be cool with it if it's a manga?

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Yeah, I'm out. I'm about to work myself up into a heart attack today.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

On the fucking manga's page it says that the girl is 15 man, cmon man, what the fuck is going on here man

1/ shit like this ain't going to happen irl, and this shit is a work of fiction, stop taking it so seriously
2/ since it's a work of fiction, if you don't like it, leave, there's absolutely no need to make comments like yours
3/ it's a work of fiction
4/ it's not going to happen irl
5/ stop fighting for some shit that's not going to happen in this life or the next

DUDE it does happen irl! It happens irl all the time! And people making things like this helps it happen MORE! People might find things like this and be like, "oh I'm like this, it's cool then". This doesn't do anything positive whatsoever. That's why I gotta actively condemn stuff like this. I just gotta do it.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Has it ever ocurred to you that both are wrong at the same time? The fact that it's 14 years old in Japan doesn't make it any less disgusting, either. It just shows how backwards the country can be. They don't even have same-sex marriage laws... Just because I didn't mention the guys touching the women innapropriately means that I think it's okay? Alright, let me tell you all the things that I find wrong in this manga: males inappropriately touching women (sexual harassment), and an adult woman about to have a relationship with a child. It's like yeah, it's 14 in japan. "Let's just let 50 year olds fuck teenagers!" Absolutely rancid.

First of all, not 14, anywhere in Japan. Minimum is 16, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand. It's the same as the US, so do your research before insulting a nation. And you, don't say it's 14, it's not.

Second, the girl is like... 17, a year older than the age of consent in Kansas, where I live, and the adult is 30. 13 years seems a lot smaller the older you get. The MC understands the age difference and is treating it with care, not just going for it.

Third, the younger girl is coming onto the adult. The MC isn't forcing the girl into anything. It's her choice, and if it makes her happy, go ahead. She's 17, if that's a child to you, you must be 80, because believe it or not, a 17 year old can make decisions on their own, even ones as serious as what relationship they are in.

Fourth, they aren't gonna have sex or anything this year. Most likely, it's gonna be a fluff for at least until she turns 18. She's not an innocent kid, but even if she was, don't assume sex is gonna happen the instant they start dating.

Fifth, leave.

On the fucking manga's page it says that the girl is 15 man, cmon man, what the fuck is going on here man

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

I love cute adults

You know what we need, man? We need everyone to just drop the nukes. Shut it down! It's over! Blow the fucking thing to smithereens. All it took was the Boomers. The boomers, then x, millenials, z, then the next one and bop bop bop! It's done! I don't give humanity a hundred more years right now, guys. It's all fucking over.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:35AM

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Ha, ha, go and put your eggs (obviously poisonous) somewhere else, you can't make this manga disappear, ha ha. So cluck however you want, you are helpless to change anything.

Yeah, man. Society is falling before my fucking eyes. Even my escapism is getting tainted. Where is one to go? Am I meant to get off the grid, and just fish in the country side all day? Everything blows. Everyone blows.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

This war must be waged.

This war is waged on every age gap manga though.
I want to talk/read about the manga not ideals.

This conversation shouldn't be happening because this manga shouldn't exist!!!!!!

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

This war must be waged.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Has it ever ocurred to you that both are wrong at the same time? The fact that it's 14 years old in Japan doesn't make it any less disgusting, either. It just shows how backwards the country can be. They don't even have same-sex marriage laws... Just because I didn't mention the guys touching the women innapropriately means that I think it's okay? Alright, let me tell you all the things that I find wrong in this manga: males inappropriately touching women (sexual harassment), and an adult woman about to have a relationship with a child. It's like yeah, it's 14 in japan. "Let's just let 50 year olds fuck teenagers!" Absolutely rancid.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

What's the deal with all the pedo manga?

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

And, like, this senpai is pissing me off, because she said to Amane, "you're like a sister to me". Then she's gonna have a massive surprised face when Amane doesn't return her feelings. These people are a MESS. Amane needs to find a nice classmate who loves her and ditch these frikkin bozos.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Gotta say. I'm liking this anguish.

Chicken
Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/gEc4QTo

Raws of the new manga are out. The new art looks fantastic. Hope this gets TL'd.

I like this one better :c Not only that, but how are we getting a new manga if this one isn't finished yet?