Forum › Posts by YoKaze

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Thanks so much Daphie and GolSho to have brought this masterpiece to us from the world below !

YoKaze
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 13:51
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Welcome aboard the feels train

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

So cute

YoKaze
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Perfect! Except maybe yandere part.
And she didn't lost her eye. It's just a patch to hide her black eye.

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

Depends. Parents maybe too busy at jobs, teachers don't give a heck and police overload with things a lot worse so they didn't care about "minor" cases like this one.

I almost killed on of the bullies back in my school days. I'm glad I didn't. Because literally no one cares if you're bullied or not, but if you kill someone you're became a murderer and this will have a lot of bad consequences for you.

Actually teachers can and MUST stop this. When I saw someone being bullied I just make sit down all bullies to their sorry asses and tell them that if I see that again they WILL regret it. And lucky me because I have some degree of freedom and I can just literally throw out and ban from attending my classes anyone who troubles their classmates or interfere with my lessons. Sometimes their parents bring them back but I always make one condition that this never ever happen again. And they didn't promise it to me, they promise it to their parents so if anything this will be their family problems, not mine.

Well said! And keep it going, I'm sure that's what benefits everyone

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

This manga is so damn wholesome, it makes me want to put, I don't know, flowers in my hair. And I'm bald.

My feels precisely, excepted I'm not bald x)

YoKaze
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

And I wonder if the classmate didn't go through the same thing, seeing as she seemed troubled to see them together.

Same thought here

YoKaze
Where you from?~ 13 May 15:46
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Bonsoir! I'm a French guy from Fréjus, a city with 55000 inhabitants in winter and 120000 in summer (yes it is possible on the French Riviera)
It's good to see there are French fellows out there!

It was a nice read through this thread, it's indeed quite interesting to see where you all are coming from

YoKaze
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

I enjoyed the first chapter quite a lot and the second one just confirmed my initial interest, will follow!

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Just read it with Schindler's list OST playing in the background
Wasn't aware it was a drama
That was like a punch in the guts

YoKaze
Image Comments 17 Apr 12:58
Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018
Deyacewu0aa1o25-orig

@PsychoNeko Same here