Forum › Posts by CertainPudding

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

I don’t get the first part of this sentence AT ALL. He is different from the usual yuri bad-husband/het-guy in that he’s not obviously mean or vindictive, granted. And he buys his sister ice cream.

You have your point my komrade.
In the first few chapters he showed some positive traits of a good husband, which I really love. He's kind, gentle, he does care about his family. Basically perfect husband. But when the story progresses...

He basically forgets their anniversary, then casually mentions that he’ll be out of town on a business trip. He doesn’t really listen when his wife talks, and when she sets up an important conversation with him, blows her off after a phone-call interruption.

Not to mention he's a cheater, which is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

He's not a monster, yes, but a dick? Sure why not :V

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 9:08AM

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

OniXX's theory really intrigued me. Now I'm even more confused than ever: did Uta confess or not?

So I decided to read again chapter #14 and #15. Here's the script:
(U=Uta; K=Kaoru; and they are exchanging conversation unless stating otherwise.)

Chapter 14, Page 23
K: I want to know more about you.

Page 24
U: (sigh)
U: (thought) ...this isn't fair...
U: I umm... mm... have someone I like... mm... And it's someone who I am not supposed to like... So I've been keeping it a secret for a long time...

Page 25
U: I umm... fell in love... with someone who is married...
K: ...I see.
U: In my head I knew I had to give up [...] but I couldn't just get rid of my feeling that easily. [...] U: I know this will be an unrequited love, [...I need to] confess my feelings to this person.

Page 26
U: Even if it's morally wrong and [will cause trouble and I'm being selfish], I just-
U: Really want her to know.

After that are some advices from Kaoru, plus a free healing session. Basically Kaoru wants Uta to confess. "As if you (Uta) honestly want to be accepted".

I don't see anything similar to a love confession, not to mention a confession directed towards Kaoru. I simply view it as if Uta was just letting it go and not keeping it to herself.

But this. Head to page 30 and 31.
U: (making sad face)
U: Kaoru-san.
U: (thought) I'm sorry.

This does NOT mean Uta has confessed. Maybe she apologized because she couldn't follow Kaoru's advice? Just saying.

Now turn to Chapter 15, Page 08. Kaoru saw some suspicious things. Who knows if it's Uta's diary (or diaries)? Just saying :v

At page 18 we see a slightly disturbed Uta after she knows Kaoru has checked her table. Big Sis is Watching ya. This fortifies my theory above.

Page 26/27
(thought)
K: Somehow, it feels like Uta-chan is slowly becoming an adult.
K: Maybe it's because she fell for an older person...
K: Perhaps... The person she likes is from her work? That sounds resonable [...for a number of reasons].
K: Or maybe it could have been her teacher from school...?

Now turn to page 29/30
(thought)
K: Well, if the person is as ordinary as what I imagined, we could have stayed as family forever.
K: I'm living with a girl who fell in love with me.

As you can see, it's "perhaps the person she likes is x", not "WHY couldn't Uta have fallen in love with x instead?" that Kaoru said to herself. SHE IS MAKING SPECULATIONS, NOT ASKING WHY.

"Well, if THE PERSON is as ORDINARY as what I imagined..."

So "She should have fallen in love with someone MORE INTERESTING, instead of a boring person like me" is not so right. She hopes for someone as ORDINARY as her imagination, right? "Ordinary" in this context should be understood as "morally correct" instead of "normal and boring".

Next, I want to talk about the grow-up stuff. OniXX said it's Uta preparing for her future. I say it's Uta wanting to avoid Kaoru at all cost. Simple right? No need for explaination here.

There's one thing that contradicts OniXX's theory and mine. If she knows about the unrequited love, why making subjunctive mood? (read: "Perhaps", "Unless" and "If"). She knows about it, why speculate?
TL;DR: OniXX support the theory that Uta has confessed. I'm on the side of "no confession", instead Kaoru finds out accidentally by reading some sort of Uta's diary.

TL;DR #2: Kaoru used "Perhaps" in her sentences. Why speculate who's Uta's love interest when you know it's you? Translation errors?

P/S: I'm quite fond of the husband during the first few chapters, which is rare when I'm indulging in yuri-ism. But now? HE'S A D*CK. $%#^&%#. NTR and cheating is my archenemies.

P/S #2: My wall of text has surpassed ̶m̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶a̶r̶ OniXX's. Such a lust for ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ wall! #TrumpBuildWall

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 6:54AM

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

How do you recreate the font? It's just outright impossible! Awesome!

CertainPudding
Phyis has passed away 19 Jun 06:08
joined Jan 9, 2018

Rest in Peace our Comrade.
May Yuri bless you in the afterlife.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 6:09AM

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 06 Jun 09:20
joined Jan 9, 2018

Situation in the next chapter gets bad? Oh god that escalated quickly. My heart is not ready for plot twist :V

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 06 Jun 09:20
joined Jan 9, 2018

Situation in the next chapter gets bad? Oh god that escalated quickly. My heart is not ready for plot twist :V

joined Jan 9, 2018

I doubt many in the comments will agree but i was dissapointed with the ending.
She had her wish to see her sister, sayuri to reconcile with her father, learn that the world was not so bad, make friends, care for others, sayuri met someone who was einterested in her as well.

It would have been more moving if she were dead. Imagine the punch that would have had. Instead it finishes with 'the power of love' as the panacea.

I did enjoy this. And i do like most of the characters, including mikoto. Imdon't wish for her death but i think the alternative ending would have been more memorable.

You know what? Only tragedies could make a story great again. insert Gen Urobochi and his Madoka Magica

CertainPudding
10.03 discussion 20 May 00:29
joined Jan 9, 2018
  1. MadoHomu is the one and only ship! WHY NTR???
  2. This is sooooooooooo cute. Grown-up MadoHomu is not that common nowadays. Makes me yearn for MOAR :V
CertainPudding
Smile Style discussion 17 May 12:00
joined Jan 9, 2018

"Womanizer" tag anyone? :V

joined Jan 9, 2018

Didn't understand a thing lol... What a pity...
I think I will need to study this doujin a little more :v

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 12:06
joined Jan 9, 2018

I'm a fcking yuri fanatic, but that 26th page... it struck me hard. IT'S DA FEEL. Quite a long time since I last had that kind of feels... The feels of lost...
[take your hand] starts playing in the background
[dying Madoka in Homura's arm] flashback
TRIGGERED

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 10:17
joined Jan 9, 2018

@TransmogriphicationCentral
Sorry if I offended you - no ill intention really. Don't worry komrade, all of us here (mostly :V) are really kind and considerate. Discussion regarding sexual orientation and social relationship is welcomed. Don't refrain, you might miss some good advice! Also, never came across any posts that say "a certain person should be prosecuted" thingy.

@Yogg-Saron
Finally some Vietnamese komrade around! The use of alias makes it difficult to guess your nationality. Are you from the Knights of Yuri? Praise the Yuri! :v

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 26 Mar 12:47
joined Jan 9, 2018

Hey, I just checked the author's pixiv. It's got chapter 10 already. Where are you out trusty komrades from /u/ ???

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 26 Mar 11:08
joined Jan 9, 2018

Okay, i think i mentioned this in my very first post on a mochi story, but i am a woman who is in a romantic relationship with her sister and we have been for years now. Our lifes are great, we have not been inconvenienced that much (hiding your relationship in that situation is surprsingly simple. No one thinks anything of it when you live together with your sibling.), and we are happier now than we have ever been.

How exactly are we hurting people? Why do we deserve to be charged with a crime and potentially serve jail time? We grew up together, for some reason or another the Westermarck effect didnt work, we have always contributed to society as much as anyone else, why is our love wrong? Should we split up and be miserable? Why? We have just as much right to be together as anyone else.
. . .
But the thing about fiction, and the reason a lot of people are okay with incest in fiction but not real life, is because in fiction, you can focus on the outliers. You can focus on a story where the main couple overcomes the obstacles and bucks the shackles of an often depressing and inconvenient reality, and there are no real consequences.

Just my two cents on the issue, anyway.

Agree. This is purely fictional, it cannot be compared to real-life situations. So why did we make comparison between the two in the first place? Just relax and enjoy the story, really :v

Oh, and when you think of the mother-daughter relationship IRL, it's kind of... meh. Now let's do some calculations: Legal age of consent (at which you can marry and have children) in most countries is 18. Asuka (the daughter IIRC) is 16. So at best the mother is 34. Google "women in their 30s" and see if a 34-year-old mother is still attractive or not. In my case it's a no, and I think most of you would agree (change my mind :V )

Now look at the manga. The mother sure looks mature, but she's still too beautiful for her age. When the two stand next to each other, I would imagine a high school student and her 26-year-old teacher, really.

And your explaination really gave me a deeper understanding of the complex socio-emotional aspect of this very issue we have just discussed. What enlightenment! :V

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Can you selfie with a camera like that? 'Cause I can't if I don't get to see my face. Lol it must be one of the best camera positioning skill :v

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/2018/03/12/two-women-playtest-love-in-seven-seas-license-of-now-loading-manga/

Don't understand why Seven Seas would license an one-shot doujin out of the blue. I mean, this thing is pretty nice, but truth be told, it doesn't have anything remarkable. Mediocre story, pretty interesting but underdeveloped characters, less cuteness than New Game, etc... The only thing Now Loading has that New Game doesn't is the yuri, no subtext whatsoever, just yuri. Even so, the yuri is kind of lame.

Make no mistake, I'm here for the yuri. Anything yuri and cute is accepted. But I really think Seven Seas should choose a better candidate for publication.

last edited at Mar 14, 2018 10:54PM

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Madoka indirectly stated that her mother is a b*tch. Hillarious :v
Reminds me of a certain Witch x Albino manga... That "motherf*cker" joke :v

joined Jan 9, 2018

No one's gonna upload the last chapter?
Or does this series end at chapter 5?
I heard there is a sequel right? Where can I read it/ Are there anyone scanlating it/ Is this series and its sequel got licensed?
Btw great manga! Maybe the greatest lol :v

P/s: I didn't see the tag "licensed" or "official" or anything like that, sooo uploading other chapters wouldn't break any rules huh? :v

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 12:35PM

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 23:16
joined Jan 9, 2018

This is soooo wrong... I have a really bad feeling for this...
Unlike Citrus, in which the two MC are not real siblings... And the age gap...
Really curious about how the author would solve this twist... Maybe another generic slice of life comedy? Open ending? Cliffhanger? I want to know.

wrong what?

why are u here then? this is literally an age-gap incest manga dude.
I love incest btw lol

I said this manga is wrong, BUT I never said something like I hate it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just curious and at the same time worried about their relationship. I've read tons of incestous yuri works, but they are limited to sisters and cousins only... Mother-daughter is not some kind of generic age-gap incest yuri, IT'S DIFFERENT.

On a side note, is it consider cheating? I in particular can't stand cheating and NTR tag, so my inner thoughts are clashing over whether to approve this relationship or not... scream internally

On another side note, the latest release somewhat changed the plot into a slice-of-life, comedic one. I love the old serious tone and really want to see how their relationship progress, not just a comedy.

Yet another note

The mangaka writes in synopses and such that they're actual mother and daughter, including phrasing it as a warning to people who want to avoid such content. That's not something you'd do if you were going to reveal that they're not.

実親子物になります、苦手な方はご注意ください

THIS!!!

If you DON'T LIKE this... Why are you still here? You don't like it? Go and read something else.

I read the tags bro. Easy dude, (almost) everyone here is yurifag - and those who acidentally go here will become one soon. No need to keep your guard up :V

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 11:25PM

CertainPudding
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 11:18
joined Jan 9, 2018

This is soooo wrong... I have a really bad feeling for this...
Unlike Citrus, in which the two MC are not real siblings... And the age gap...
Really curious about how the author would solve this twist... Maybe another generic slice of life comedy? Open ending? Cliffhanger? I want to know.

joined Jan 9, 2018

I'm pretty sure Nanase figured things out very early on. He may have even had a sense of Hana's orientation before the start of the story. The opening scene with Hana and her classmate hints that she already has a particular interest in other girls and her familiarity with Nanase is established quickly after that.

He wasn't looking for reciprocation when he confessed, he just wanted to make his feelings known, and give Hana the motivation she needed to power through Shiori's dismissals deflection.

Bro knew what was up.

OR he just wanted to give her a little push... His "like" might have a meaning of friendship, and judging by his talk to the big sis, I believe he's fully aware of Hana (and his big sis)'s orientation. AND looking at his face in pg.425! He's a true team player man!

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 10:32AM

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018
  1. It's should be 2018 New Year?
  2. So damn cute.
CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

This reminds me of Plastic Memories.
FEELS.
Human x android love...
Can they live happily together? Leeza is an old model... don't tell me she has a 9-year lifespan with some weird AI coding problems that turns her into merciless killer just like that anime...
Having said that, I think I should just enjoy the oneshot and better not think too much.