Forum › Posts by pietchaki

joined Jul 6, 2012

After living in a studio for 3 years, while working from home, I really want a separated bedroom. Even better if I could setup a dedicated office room too... Staying the entire day in a single room is way too boring.

pietchaki
joined Jul 6, 2012

Came here to comment on the manga, but instead I read some idiots talking bullshit... hope the dumb people go away until next chapter so we can talk about the manga like civilized humans should.

pietchaki
joined Jul 6, 2012

I find them to be too pure and innocent for that

There is nothing purer and more innocent than MahiMahi sex.

Well........ You have a point.

pietchaki
joined Jul 6, 2012

TBH, my head canon has always been that MahiMahi are having sex quite casually at this point, it just has't been a big deal to them. They definitely have that ''VERY comfortable around each other'' vibe.

I find them to be too pure and innocent for that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had been casually smooching whenever possible.

joined Jul 6, 2012

Pushing away the people you like, thinking that is the best way to protect yourself, while you pray that they stay with you... One of the things I hate the most about my younger self.... And all that could be solved by simply saying what you want and asking what they think...

pietchaki
joined Jul 6, 2012

Quick reminder that these two dry humped within 2 chapter of the manga and they are still super best friend. Elbow eating is nothing for them

I definitely need to re-read this... I didn't remember that happened...

joined Jul 6, 2012

I can understand people that don't like these exaggerated art style, but I really enjoy that. I feel like it better represents the characters perception of what's happening at the time, much better then trying to be photorealistic.