Forum › Posts by Landale

Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

I'm having a hard time reconciling the ending with the sexual overtones that came before.

If you've ever had a cat that wasn't fixed, that would explain a lot of it given that most of this is from the cat's perspective. Cats in heat treat everything as sexual, crazy little things that they are.

Same. XD I mean damn washing a cat with that much rigor... Something is off man. Hahaha

Cats overreact to baths more often than not, see just about any cat gif or video of them flying about bathrooms the second they hit the water. Unless they've been trained to be calm about it, or are a breed that loves being wet in general, trying to bathe one is something that ends up being quite an ordeal. Can't say I really saw anything sexual about that part of the story.

last edited at Aug 13, 2017 7:14PM

Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

I was going to say that no, if she knew how to kiss before she got into the relationship then she still should . . . but actually, I'm not sure her amnesia is supposed to be just about the time period of the relationship. Like, do we know if she even knows her parents?

Loss of three years, relationship was two years. Seems to at least know her own mother since she's mentioned a few times.

Landale
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 14:35
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

the train very likely full of people.

They were clearly all dead by then.

The building. The thing the train plowed into. The thing you purposely removed from the section you're quoting. Those people were dead before she got there?

And I suppose I'll address the moving goal you've got going too. Your complaint was that the injury was not in her intent so it was just for shock value, but other injuries that were not her intent are okay because the people they were antagonists and frankly horrible people. So were the girls here, they planned to beat a girl to death, they seem to have been friends with another girl, Mika, who had no problem with killing on the mere suspicion of betrayal either. A girl apparently horrible enough to warrant assassination. Were they necessarily as bad as their friend? Maybe, and maybe we'll find out. But them bringing her up does provide some extra context to what sort of people they are in general.
Kuroko going any further than the accidental injury only came from being attacked after, which stopped at just breaking a tooth, until her rule of nobody being injured was thrown back at her. Everything but the accident was directly provoked.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 2:54PM

Landale
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 12:45
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

The thing is that she didn't even intend to do that. That's why it's gratuitous and shock value only. If she had just killed her nothing would had changed, the whole scene is unnecessary.

Did you have a problem with her cutting off Yukari's arm and leg back in the Murder Party arc? Leg lost to just figuring the room out, arm lost to bad timing. How about Takeru's face and chest being shredded in the Domestic Killer arc because of the sniper interference? Her doing horrible things to people by accident is not really that rare.
Innocent people aren't out of the question either. The very first chapter with the wire guy on the train she's the one who sets the train out of control to the point it derails and slams into a building, very likely full of people.

Landale
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 02:02
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

I guess the 3 high school girls weren't exactly psychotic killers like the other people Komouri slaughtered in the previous arcs, which is why it felt more disturbing, but a life is a life, and they were ready themselves to take the life of another.

Based on them bringing up Mika, the girl back in chapter 34, I'm not so sure they were as innocent as they may seem. Won't be surprised if this whole situation ends up related either.

Landale
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

Just thought I'd point out that Chapter 17 is out of order. The 10th page is showing up 2nd.

Landale
Nukoduke! discussion 01 Nov 01:23
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

So, reading through this again I noticed that Inori was hinted at well before Yuuya even ever said he had a girlfriend.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nukoduke_ch24#7
She was in both of the pictures there.

Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

Something I'm not really seeing considered when blaming Emi for starting this; Where they work is apparently full of spiteful people. Mihashi goes to the maternity ward, gets seen, rumors jump to "Mihashi's cheating". Just being seen wouldn't necessarily be grounds for coming, partially, clean on what's been done when trying to hide it, those kinds of rumors would already need to be in place. Sakata's popular though, perfect reason to make the rumor one that could break the relationship. What possible reason could Emi have for wanting to start a relationship with her in that sort of toxic environment?
"They are seriously a pain in the ass". The line could be applied to practically anyone, including the people who make it risky for her to try and end up "losing" Mihashi to Sakata. She was aware that the relationship with him was for attention but it was only the cheating that was stated to drive her away, not merely the grabs for attention as a whole. "Is it mine?" "I would've been happy if it had been mine though." Before the cheating reveal, that chat was the chance to dodge the vicious coworkers; A pregnancy that broke a relationship, a "friend" helping raise the kid. A good enough cover to deflect some of the office drama.

Landale
Nickelodeon discussion 13 Mar 03:44
Moe-chro-tw10
joined May 26, 2012

Huh. Can't she just leave via the window after she eats him?

No. otherwise she would use windows, not doorways to get in.

That would still require her to cross a barrier into a private a space and who's going to invite you in through the window? Going out the window, into a public space, shouldn't be an issue.

It's possible he led her into a room that leads to the balcony, which would be considered part of the private space rather than public.