Forum › Posts by shacklesburst

shacklesburst
Reliance discussion 20 Feb 14:23
joined Jul 23, 2017

I really hope Shiki is able to pick up this girl from her class now (or the other way around) instead of kinda sorta chasing after Haijima. Even if that's the end game it promises to be quite a while until then, given that we're back at the beginning of second year here. While it might be nice to learn more about their relationship dynamic after the big "reveal" of just how much her unrequited love fucked over Haijima, definitely rooting for tall short-haired girl.

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 2:23PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

how many chps on the fanbox ??

Just one more that's also in the tankobon, so it's gonna be translated soon, and the newest post has the start of the chapter after that (so I think we're currently three pages into what will eventually become chapter 12). The author posts the chapters in chunks, also describing the editing process along the way. Updates on progress, usually with 5-15 new pages, are posted every two weeks, so one full chapter about every 6-8 weeks so far.

joined Jul 23, 2017

I've already read it on the author's fanbox, but it feels good to be coming back to it every time there's a volume published and getting translated as well!

shacklesburst
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ppl be like "I don't get Wonder Egg Priority" and then there's Shimeji Simulation like *exists*

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 3:05PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

why is she wearing bunny ears? -> sometimes life be like that

shacklesburst
joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh no, why did it get axed so suddenly??

shacklesburst
joined Jul 23, 2017

topological musings eh

"A hairy donut, on the other hand, is is quite easily combable."

Things I did not expect to have to think about while reading manga. But that's tkmiz for us I guess.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Btw is Yasuda a unisex name?

Yasuda is his family name, so in a sense, yes. Masamune is his first name, which is solely masculine as far as I'm aware (and also a total manga name after famous historical figures, nobody's called that in real life anymore I think).

shacklesburst
joined Jul 23, 2017

I just went through this one up to ch12 in one go and honestly ... I love their relationship, but I don't see why you would introduce the yuri angle between them. This is too well written to devolve into the gay version of Usagi Drop, basically. Haru is fucking 14.

I'd much rather it go on in its iyashikei direction and make Haru and Midori a well characterized found family trope and give Haru's classmate (who clearly has the hots for her) a chance.