Forum › Posts by Chie

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Well, I'm going to be THAT person... I like both this and Citrus. Although this one's more realistic.

As someone who's in a relationship with a very body-shy person, not asexual, but very shy with his body and not comfortable with sex. I really had to make "it" happen, the first time, the second, and so on. And I'm not proud of it. But I definitely can say it is very possible to be in this kind of relationship for a long time. We've been together for more than 6 years (ever since we were 16), never have much sex, and I have "permission" to have it with other people if I ever really feel the need. After all, love is love, sex is sex, and if everyone agrees with it, why not?
And well, I have permission but I ever did it with other people, after all these years my sex urges only appear once in a while.

To me sex is the ultimate expression of love, so yeah i'd never be able to be on this kind of relationship
not judging, just sayin'

seconded, to me if you are in a relationship with someone yet you can have sex with others just as easily what truly separates your significant other from all those other people? to me you can say you love another all you want but words are words, they can be powerful but at the same time they can go without meaning so at the end of the day in that kind of relationship what makes the other person special? hell i would give my life for some of my best friends so that cant be it, plus i share a flat with my (sadly straight but hot) friend (if she saw me writing this she would kill me) so thats not it either, then again as an eva geek i was exposed to this line: "the interaction between men and women is so illogical" so that probably has something to do with it again not judging at all

Of course, everyone is different. I was just giving an example on how it can work in real life.

To me, love is something you can't really describe. But imagine, you like someone and you learn they don't like sex. If you think about it and decide not to pursue that relationship, it wasn't love. But if you do, and put up with having less sex or none, depending if they're pure asexual, non-pure asexual (as in they can have sex with you, but not every day/week/month or so) or merely body-shy and with low self-esteem (our case), then I think it's love. Specially because those people matter to you than most. I mean, if I ever disappointed someone in sex (I'm a noob at it, so to say) I wouldn't care much. But when it happens with my boyfriend, and it happened, believe me, I get depressed for weeks. Sometimes I think that's it's my fault that he's not into sex, he's afraid of it not working out, that it's better doing nothing. Getting chubby in college and me, as a girl, attracting more girls than him, just worsens it. But it's not like I went to this "open" relationship with a contract, it just happened that, after being in a relationship for 6 years (the first 3 as virgins) and having about once or twice a year something more "intimate", we talked like two adults and told ourselves that if any of us (it wasn't something tailored to me, the "hungrier one") needed to experience some things outside the relationship, we had permission. Of course, I'd ask before doing anything.

But what works with some people, doesn't work with most, I'm afraid. Most of the friends I have that had the same problem, simply gave up on the relationship and moved on. Except my best friend and his boyfriend, who broke up for a while, had other boyfriends for a couple months, then came together again and their sex life has been better. And now I look like a perv for knowing these things o.O

Also, this conversation is reminding me of people saying I loved my mother less than my brother, only because I'm not as "physical" as him, as I don't really like hugging and kissing people, specially family. No offense, believe me :)

Oh, and as an EVAGeek myself wink wink, I can say that line is so true. But, as a bisexual, I can also say that so is the interaction between two women. Basically, people are complicated, and relationships are even more.

And, wow, this is huge, I wasn't planning on writing this much.

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Well, I'm going to be THAT person... I like both this and Citrus. Although this one's more realistic.

As someone who's in a relationship with a very body-shy person, not asexual, but very shy with his body and not comfortable with sex. I really had to make "it" happen, the first time, the second, and so on. And I'm not proud of it. But I definitely can say it is very possible to be in this kind of relationship for a long time. We've been together for more than 6 years (ever since we were 16), never have much sex, and I have "permission" to have it with other people if I ever really feel the need. After all, love is love, sex is sex, and if everyone agrees with it, why not?
And well, I have permission but I ever did it with other people, after all these years my sex urges only appear once in a while.

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This was surprisingly good... o.O Into my favorite list!

Chie
Fragtime discussion 06 Oct 08:42
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

Oh ...well you username simply resemble my nickname. Lol

Oh XD Ok, I thought you knew me (wouldn't be weird, I know plenty people who like yuri). This is also my nickname :P

Chie
Fragtime discussion 01 Oct 22:41
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

Chie
Shoujo Sect discussion 29 Sep 10:39
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

For the love of everything yuri, PLEASE, SOMEBODY RE-EDIT THESE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS AND PUT THE CORRECT NAMES IN!!!

>HUNTER
>ENGEORGE
>CHIZZLE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YES, I hate these names ever since I first read this, years ago.

Chie
Fragtime discussion 20 Sep 17:05
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Chie
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

^ Best ending line ever.

Chie
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

That head kiss and "Will you be good to me?" just melt my heart >_<

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

TWO girls with glasses is unfair! That's too much for my poor heart to deal with >_< I thought I'd pass out when I was reading...
Loved the story, no innocent high school girl, for once, or teacher (Sono Hana I'm looking at you <.<), and specially loved the simple yet beautiful drawing style.

last edited at Sep 3, 2013 7:56PM

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Vita calls her a devil on Nanoha A's. And Nanoha says "Call me a devil... it just means I'll have to use my hellish powers to get you to listen!"

Episode 9. They actually say "akuma" in japanese.

last edited at Jul 27, 2013 2:28PM

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This manga comes from Morinaga Milk, who managed to extend a love relationship between an imbecile and a woobie during 36 chapters. This is certainly way inside her comfort zone.

You are now my hero.

I love her work and all but seriously "the idiot and the woob" is her niche.

The fuck's a woobie?

A (sometimes cute) suffering character.

Chie
Suck Way discussion 01 May 11:33
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

I have no idea what I just saw, but it hurt me just thinking about that book... o.O

Chie
Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

That's was so cute I almost died... >.<