Forum › Posts by 25toLife

25toLife
AP discussion 19 Sep 19:36
joined Apr 27, 2017

Pretty vanilla stuff actually.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

I don't think it's a yuri ending, more like a Stretch ending.

25toLife
Yuri Moyou discussion 20 Sep 23:37
joined Apr 27, 2017

Mizuki probably has more lesbian sexual experience than the rest of them combined, it's always the quiet ones...

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

[...]males who are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

Say what now?

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 11:26PM

joined Apr 27, 2017

I would use the credits page as my avatar if I could get a clean version lmao

joined Apr 27, 2017

It wasn't too bad, actually. At first I was turned off by the walls of text, but it didn't take too long to read.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

Not gonna touch this one again.

joined Apr 27, 2017

This is actually a great series focused on character development.

25toLife
1 x ½ discussion 07 Jun 17:34
joined Apr 27, 2017

Damn, the stew burnt even after she went through the trouble to get the tofu.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

Hmm, that was very close to the exact ending I wanted for the bullies.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next. There's literally nothing I like about this series, but I want to see how bad it gets.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cubic_starship#3

How on earth did she deposit 423 yen at an ATM???? Do the Japanese actually set up their ATM to accept 1 yen coins?

25toLife
1 x ½ discussion 28 Feb 10:41
joined Apr 27, 2017

Since Asuka has XX chromosomes and Asuka's Dad has XY, it could be thought that Asuka has inherited the X chromosome from her dad. Since Asuka's dad got the Y from Asuka's grandfather, he should have gotten the X from Asuka's grandmother.

Therefore it's highly likely that Asuka's grandmother on her father's side would be attracted to Ayako as well.

joined Apr 27, 2017

The scan missed the best page (right after the end of chapter 1) where the teacher reprimands Torako for not ripping off the bottoms too.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 10:30PM

joined Apr 27, 2017

It's a pretty strange yet entertaining setting, there's something funny and relaxing about a school girl with the demeanor of a middle aged man (and idol otaku).

25toLife
1 x ½ discussion 01 Feb 14:45
joined Apr 27, 2017

Even if it ends up bad, 1x1/2 will still look miles better by comparison.

So will just about anything, compared to Citrus.

joined Apr 27, 2017

Opens up game and opens up dynasty while loading, finds the game's official manga. Interesting.

Also, 11649933 for those who wants to friend me on the Chinese server. I play almost everyday but don't do a lot of multiplayer due to latency issues. We can always chat about Yuri though ;)

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

I managed to avoid whatever this is untill now thanks internet.

Pretentious battle harem staring a nihilistic pedophile who wants to bang his little sisters, complete with self claimed lesbian who wants MCs dick just as bad as everyone else. Otaku bait that won't be ending anytime soon and giving shaft an excuse not to make the next Madoka project.

I've always thought this, but until now I've never had this opinion validated by another person. Try as I might, I can't see any philosophical value in monogatari. It's always seemed to me like a "worst of" compilation of anime tropes, combined with a very slow pace.

Oh it's Monogatari we're talking about? Thanks for putting me off of the idea of watching it for good.

I tried to like the show but the scene with Senjouhara, her dad and the male protagonist in the car kind of pissed me off for good and I couldn't bring myself to watch it any more.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

A teeth brushing date everyday!

joined Apr 27, 2017

I thought it was pretty annoying too until the second last panel on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch34#5, then I realized Nazuki isn't really being forced into anything, and the story hasn't lost its lighthearted nature.

But those eyes annoy the hell outta me

joined Apr 27, 2017

Kuki this chapter

You, my friend, deserves an award for this lol

Yeah I agree

joined Apr 27, 2017

This was just fucking dumb. Also, even hentai sites have the common decency to tag something as rape even if the girl "likes" it by the end of it.

I dunno, I got the impression all the characters are just weird violent people with weird violent sex lives, who live in a world where there's an implicit understanding that whatever you're physically capable of doing to someone is okay. I guess you could argue that it might as well be tagged, because people who avoid stuff where there's consent issues are probably gonna want to stay away from this one...

...but also, I feel like it's kind of a moot point, because if the rest of the tags didn't scare you away, is that really gonna be the one that makes the difference?

I got the feeling that Miss Black Hair was kind of "in control" this entire time, because she not only managed to turn the tables on Miss Blonde, but also took her back to her residence. I don't really feel like it should be equated to the usual rape-themed doujins where power-imbalance is one of the major elements.

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM

joined Apr 27, 2017

Orangey posted:

"I'm sorry for spanking you so many times..."

Oh my god mochi, please never stop

How do I get access to the nsfw doujins of Mochi?

I dunno about you, but I use my imagination.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

Also, that page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch11#22 puzzles me. I can't make head or tail of what she means.

The Japanese was clearer. She means that if things had gone a bit differently in the past she could well have been married to Reiichi now.

That makes more sense, thanks.

25toLife
joined Apr 27, 2017

I just hope this doesn't go the way of Kimi Koi Limit or My Ignorance.. Unknown

last edited at Dec 30, 2017 12:53AM