Forum › Posts by BedHead

BedHead
Image Comments 12 Mar 19:45
joined Mar 11, 2017
Badger

@Xan
Borr isn't female. And he's part of Gridman, so it's a given he's special. Go look at Namiko, or Hass, or any of their classmates.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

SamuariXX, there are more things that can effect memories that just the custodian Kaiju. The ED song is sung by Akane from her perspective after the end of the series. The OP and ED songs are actually spoiling the story if you know what you're looking for. And they also explain what happens after Akane leaves for the human world. The ED actually shows real life Akane at one point. And really, you can tell Akane and Rikka are the only humans in the series, because they are the only ones with special eyes.

BedHead
Me, Too discussion 10 Mar 07:23
joined Mar 11, 2017

I love how Mizuki x Lillie doujin always have some kind of tie in to the actual game, and have some kind of real character development. Rather than just fluff.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

Sorry, Symphogeah. But I don't humor intentionally obtuse posts. And the literal line you're quoting says who lost their memories.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

The ED song which is sung by Akane implies that Rikka lost her memories of living in the human world.
I really do hope there's a season two. Because Akane and Rikka are just so cute together.
Can't wait for that official art book of them to come out.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 8:57PM

BedHead
Image Comments 07 Mar 22:54
joined Mar 11, 2017
Badger

These two are just so perfect together.
And if the official guide book is to be believed, Rikka is from the real world as well. And because Rikka's Mama is a Hyper Agent, she must have taken her to the computer world.
It'd make sense given that Akane and Rikka are the only characters with unique eyes in the series, and Rikka's Mama has yellow eyes. (Just like Gridman and Alexis, the other two characters from the hyper world.)

So, hope's not lost that they can be together.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

So you mean that flip flappers has no Yuri nor subtext whatsoever?

Pretty awesome intentionally obtuse post, bro.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

Fate: But I'm sure even if you were my mother, I'd fall in love with you all the same.

Me: thinks about Precia

Ehhhh, Fate...better not.

You are 100% missing the point of that line. She's saying that she'd love Nanoha unconditionally. Not that she'd love anyone who is her mother.

BedHead
joined Mar 11, 2017

The protagonist is so silly and adorable.
Is the protagonist in sun/moon more expressive than in the previous gens?
Or are all these doujins just wishful thinking?

She never stops smiling. Ever.
Other than that, no, not really