Forum › Posts by DerpDerpDerp

DerpDerpDerp
4755-706761178
joined Feb 24, 2017

Not really liking how dark the series is getting. :( Have a theory based on the latest chapter that I am hoping is not true.

In the opening of chapter 27, when Sumin is lying on the floor bleeding from the shoulder after being tortured by Seju's relative, she looks at him and says "What are you doing?" and he replies "I'm cursing you. A curse you will never forget." It zooms in on her upper torso and painful look on her face. This is after he had already scarred up her shoulder.

On page 4 of chapter 30, when Sumin and Sungji are kissing, Sungji grabs Sumin's butt, and Sumin reacts with panic and fear that seemed odd to me at the time but I thought maybe she was just startled at how fast Sungji was moving forward with their physical relationship since she seems inexperienced, however...

In chapter 69 on page 13, Sungji starts to remove Sumin's bottoms during sex and Sumin again acts panicked by this in the same way. It then says "The Team Leader's expression that I haven't seen."

These three instances lead my to believe that Sumin suffered from more than just a sliced up shoulder from when she was being tortured. It feels like the author has been implying either she was sexually assaulted or that her lower body was mutilated. Personally I am hoping I am reading too much into these instances and that nothing worse than her shoulder happened.