kongetsume
Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

special feeling

Happy Valentine's Day!

kongetsume
Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

Sure. Applies the other way too, which is part of what makes Octave an imperfect example.

Well, I sort of agree and disagree. I don't think there's one perfect example since everyone is different and sexuality is fluid, not static like most people make it seem or want it to be.

/high fives

Awesome. By far the best good example I've seen (if comically sad).

Thanks and yeah, I can think of no better example.

Also, sorry if it seemed like I was going after you in specific. I was speaking more in general terms and out of general frustration. I've seen topics surrounding this subject derail into negativity towards bisexuals and didn't want it to go down that path, is all. ^^

last edited at Nov 1, 2013 7:30PM

kongetsume
Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

Just because someone decides to sleep with someone of the same sex doesn't automatically make them bisexual. Also, the stereotype of bisexuals two-timing or up and leaving someone of the same sex to go back to the opposite sex is really getting old.

I'm definitely sure there are plenty of bisexuals out there who are like this: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_picture_diary_ch04#4 Yes, people who are like this exist. Takes one to know one...

last edited at Nov 1, 2013 5:00PM

kongetsume
Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

Man, Mika's issues really hit close to home. To have been so deeply hurt by a first love and then wonder if one has the ability to fall in love with someone again. Totally can relate and it friggin' sucks.

kongetsume
Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

I think the only thing that's clear from the ending is that Kiwa is going to pursue Ririko and, as for Ririko, she doesn't seem too opposed as she keeps staring and blushing when she looks at cool-looking Kiwa.

Kiwa and Ririko never affirmed any feelings for each other in high school. We don't know whether Ririko really had any boyfriends while they had their heavily (purely?) sexual relationship, as Kiwa never looked at her phone or questioned her directly about it since she didn't want to become one of those girls. When they graduated, they both easily parted ways and didn't seek one another probably because neither pushed for anything more.

I think that this really is a bittersweet story and not to people's liking since neither girl fought for the love of the other unlike some of our other favorites. I find this pretty realistic in the sense that they were both very insecure as teens and probably still are as adults, actually.

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 8:52PM