Forum › Posts by lkx7

lkx7
Alien Girl discussion 01 Feb 12:51
joined Dec 29, 2016

Is this relationship even on an equal footing? It's hard to tell with the alien having not grown up on earth and all that stuff.

The alien is capable of interstellar travel and therefore most likely possess the knowledge needed to destroy entire solar systems, if not galaxies if they so desire with how advanced their technology must be to reach such a point.

Wait, how is that a "therefore"? One doesn't inevitably follow from the other.

I don't claim to be an expert but I don't see how a species can have such intricate understandings of the observable universe to a point where traveling and colonizing space presents no issue but not be able to blow up a bunch of solar systems, obviously said aliens may or may not be interested in pursuing such endeavours, but then we are just applying human concepts onto something incredibly foreign.

Who knows what a species so above us would do or pursue I guess, but for all intents and purposes the alien in question is a god.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 12:53PM

lkx7
Alien Girl discussion 01 Feb 11:12
joined Dec 29, 2016

Is this relationship even on an equal footing? It's hard to tell with the alien having not grown up on earth and all that stuff.

The alien is capable of interstellar travel and therefore most likely possess the knowledge needed to destroy entire solar systems, if not galaxies if they so desire with how advanced their technology must be to reach such a point.

So the question is, what do you define as 'equal footing'.