Forum › Posts by ThatGrayThough

ThatGrayThough
joined Dec 8, 2016

If anyone interested, check the love doctor. That last panel reminded a lot about Fluttering Feelings

ThatGrayThough
joined Dec 8, 2016

I'm not sure if I'm tired of waiting for no developments or if I'm just too interested in other manhwa now.

But it feels like there is no real development. It is like a circle, we've gone nowhere with anything that has happened so far.

1. Sumin was jealous when she thought Seju slept with Nammi

2. Sumin confessed to feelings for Seju

3. Sungji found them doing the deed

4. Sungji dating Dawoon but feels like they are just hanging out. No hand holding, no kissing, just being buddies. So weird

5. Sumin on a trip and thinking of Sungji

6. Seju's dad has a plan and Seju now knows. So what now?

7. No Seju in chapters. This annoys me because the new pink is hot.

Many things have happened but we are still stuck on the same "What will Sumin do?" - kind or redundant to wait team blonde reunites.

In case anyone is interested; the love doctor is quite interesting these days. And the last chapter evokes the Seol-A No-Rae vibes.

ThatGrayThough
joined Dec 8, 2016

They are supposed to be the same magnetic poles though. (=_=)

Nami and Seju end up together, something like we both loved Sumin so we have this in common

But Seju's never attracted to her. And now she isn't even in love with Seju.T T

This confession makes me think maybe Team Gaji is planning on making her a protagonist? I mean Sungj's love is kind of highshool-ish, while Seju's is deep, but kind of obsessive, but hers seem to be true and unconditional; if we recall what she has done so far, it seems she always put Sumin's happiness before her own, right? Oy no, give me a break. (x╭╮x)

There there. Hang in there.