Forum › Posts by Silenteye

Silenteye
joined Nov 5, 2016

So, I’ve recently not had time to keep up-to date on the “Recently Added” where I would follow each series to see how far along and/or if it was completed. I’ve figured out that searching “completed” would yield all the series/doujinshi/anthologies that have been completed, however, filtering by “date added” only provides the original release date added to the reader. The issue I’m facing is that older series that have started years ago, but have only finished recently, aren’t able to be conveniently located without have to search the results over and over to see what may have changed since last time I’ve looked. If possible could we switch or add the option to have the ability to filter by its most “recent” update to the reader? =x
Thanks~

Silenteye
joined Nov 5, 2016

new tag suggestions:
Short Chapter(s) which should be under 5~10 pages or so, (should not be paired with the 4-koma tag since most 4-koma have limited pages, although if maybe it was only 2 pages for 4-koma then I do suppose it would be considered "short"), Such as;
magan&danai
Their Story
after school teacher x student
Ayame and Amane
Sunshine & Bright Stars mostly the later chapters

Another New Tag Suggestion would be
Single Page Chapter(s) which can include 4-koma tag if it said 4-koma is only one page, such as
Henai Girl
and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, sorry =(

Mostly requesting this because I use the mobile version to read and it does not provide page numbers but i still think it could be some good tags to have regardless if some sort of page numbers were added to the mobile reader (also a suggestion but then it would take up more space so kinda would have to be somewhere that is not near the picture). =s

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 5:27PM