Forum › Posts by Laonau

joined Oct 19, 2016

I dont care how the things going except seju ends up with sumin.
How the hell they can't to start over when everythings already clear and seju's father already make a plan for them.

joined Oct 19, 2016

Finally after 62 chapters we can know what sungji's thought.... Her heart fluttered when dawoon grab her, well this is maybe a good sign but we need more flashback of them to make it looks like mutual between sunji and dawoon. Because for now i only see that sungji is lonely and she just need someone to statisfy her.

I think sumin should make a decision right now.... If she really want to be with sungji, she should make a move before sungji deciding things and it becomes too late (in the last panel she left the ring in the table). But i never thought of sumin loves sungji tthat much until she got caught. Well, maybe seju should go with sumin to japan and make it an end game....

last edited at Oct 28, 2016 10:45AM

joined Oct 19, 2016

I think it would be best for sungji to be with dawoon rather than sumin. And from what i seeeeeee (if my insting correct) sungji have a feeling for dawoon all this time. But there's still so many mystery of their past for now and i cant wait to know it.

Sungji always geting flashback of the moment when she with sumin i think that was normal, not like when sumin getting a flashback of seju when she is with sungji.

I cant think how sungji and sumin will work out without seju getting marriage or die in the end. But now dawoon comes and i think this is the best way to make every character have a happy and healing story. Sungji gonna forgive sumin but not to be together anymore, and sumin forgive seju too. Maybe 'healing' means for them to forgive each other.

Sungji end up with dawoon and sumin with seju. Well typical korean drama and for me its not a bad thing to turn it that way. i am #teampink and i dont want to see seju died or getting married or ended up with nami.