Forum › Posts by dasu-kun

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Just one thing: Where did the ring go?

Both of them look close enough so I thought it took place after maybe "liars engagement", "busrting with impatience" and "first time", but I will assume it's an in-between and it's the reason the ring is not in Matsumoto's finger D: (not a slightest convinced myself with that assumption), sorry, I don't know about that stuff and maybe she just wear the ring from time to time.

Whatever, I still like it a lot.

dasu-kun
Image Comments 16 Aug 22:25
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
60497554_p0

when your gf is a devil, go for the (self-conscious) tail D:

joke aside, they are really cute together

dasu-kun
Image Comments 16 Aug 22:17
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
Ecbajzmuiaal4gy-orig

XDDDDD third panel "but it grossed her out so much" hey! something is strange with this narration D:

fourth panel... Ah, this makes sense XDDD

dasu-kun
1 x ½ discussion 13 Aug 17:26
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Don't corrupt the loli

she already been corrupt the moment she finger blasted herself to the scent of her own mother

XDD absolutely right XD

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

those credits xD

dasu-kun
Image Comments 03 Aug 00:03
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
69380535_p3

sssssssss fynally grear art! so cute

dasu-kun
Lily Marble discussion 30 Jul 18:28
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

waaah~ just love this chapter, all of them are really charming!

dasu-kun
Image Comments 30 Jul 00:03
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
75774659_p10

^ XD why not XD

dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Ah... u.u not what I was expecting, wait... DX not what I would like but yeah... very expectin to this kind of ending, well, certainly is like an open ending directing to a future happy couple since at this point both of them know they want each other to be kind of "the most" special to the other one.

Soooo... T-T could have been worse.

And here ends another good manga u.u

dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

sorry but don't remember those names DX anyways kawaii Mugi.

dasu-kun
New Game discussion 24 Jul 21:26
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Nene is the one true cream puff that Umiko desires

Agree.

Woah! the ship war is getting serious here XD

dasu-kun
Image Comments 24 Jul 14:11
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
En-1143933797848666113

woah! just reading I can hear Ako's voice much more mature, like her sister's, and sounds cool.
Absolutely ship this pair.
Good for you Rin TTwTT)b

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 2:13PM

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

pure bliss

dasu-kun
Image Comments 28 Nov 13:24
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
71823856_p0

^ Well, that is a plus, we won't see them dying XD and they will be happy ever after XD
I really ship those two 7u7

I agree with victim "its not often to see a double introvert couple".

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 1:27PM

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Even the tortoise knows whats really going on

Tortoise: "Gay As Fuck But Not Yuri"

Just perfect!

I don't want my hopes to raise just to get a "friendship" at the end.

dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

"I wish thath my heart could be filled. but if that's impossible then at least, I want someone to guide me"
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_sugar_life_ch30_5#13

Con toda esa escena pensé "¡Oh, la rosa de guadalupe!" ok, no, es la flor representativa XDD hasta la musiquita sonó en mi mente (sí, soy mexicano).

So far I still want this story with a happy ending. The yandere and the loli worth it among all thath plot but at the same time a dead end would be good too.

I have not read the manga, but do people actually like this? Just a small summary of it rose 101 red flags for me

It really depends on your taste. For me, this story was very dark and very gritty, but had an artistic vibe to it that made it interesting. Many chapters will leave you in suspense and others will keep you wondering who will win or what will happen next. Many chapters can completely change your perspective on the situation or characters, and by the end, nobody is pure.

Overall, if you into dark, interesting, and artistic themes, and can handle a lot of darkness, and I mean a LOT of darkness, you'd probably enjoy this.

Right, felt the same.

And, in the 37th chapter, whose jar is breaking? I mean, it's supposed to be a jar full of "love" but it's breaking so what is the meaning? Is it like "too much happiness" or "That love won't be fulfilled" or "sato is awakening the same issue as her aunt"?
Or worse, it's the anouncement of the beginning of the fynal arc of the story because, somehow their love has been fulfilled?

last edited at Jul 14, 2018 3:44PM

dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

The reason I liked this doujin:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/machimachi_nanoha#17 (the lower half)

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Wow! Can't believe it. She actually ended this without the extreme drama and the sexy scenes XDD it's the second one I like after mangaka-san and her editor. Though actually I like her stories and her art.

dasu-kun
Image Comments 17 May 21:55
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
66358148_p0

O///O Oh cielos! That expression of Maki is charming, I don't know, like something rare to see. Love it!

last edited at May 17, 2018 9:56PM

dasu-kun
Image Comments 17 May 21:52
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
Dqcp_5cumaaiqu7-orig

Owww I love that last panel, Akko's face is just cute >w<

dasu-kun
Image Comments 23 Apr 22:21
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
64504223_p0

(* ^ *)/ finally!! (well, now there are 2 images of this pair, we need more of this)

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 10:22PM

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Buahaha!

First of all I really enjoyed readding this story.

Second, when watching the cellphone makes you wonder about the year this story was released XD

Third, have been years since the last time I read something of this author T-T

Fourth, so... 2011 yep, it has been a long time.

Fifth, wow I really like this Asuka girl -

dasu-kun
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Oh Yisus craist!!!

This chapter made me feel like in a roller coaster, At some point I feel happy (so much happy), on the other side... does this mean this story is near the end? u.u I'd like to see how will they endure the next years until both reach a "admissible age"? Still I want to see both of them interacting in an "innocent relationship" (let's imagine kids nowadays are innocent yet e.e).

At this point I will stop speculating about what will happen next, Everything can happen here (o_o)/ now will just enjoy it -w-

dasu-kun
Image Comments 02 Dec 02:28
Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016
[satsuma%20age]%2050674362

Wow! this is actually a very cute picture :3