Forum › Posts by nocturnepoet

joined Aug 24, 2016

I don't really know if I'm supposed to thread this here or not...but I am a native English speaker, and have extstensive knowledge of grammar, word flow, spelling, and literature so, proofreading is something I could contribute to. I have an exceptional amount of free time and I spend most of that reading yuri manga on here anyways. I can contribute to quality checking as well if needed, when it comes to the language, many native speakers are not aware of the mechanics and often make mistakes, and while it's understandable as human nature, I believe I could be useful in getting out chapters.
I'm not skiddish when it comes to pointing out needless repetitions, errors, or awkward sentences. Creative criticism in writing is a very important part of the process in achieving a successful work, I would love to help out, and as a fan of anime & manga, I can empathisize with readers in the wait time, that being the case, if I can shorten that by even an hour, it would be wonderful. I'm willing to show my abilities beforehand if requested. I may not have experience in a group yet, but I do possess the capabilities necessary to assure an excellent reading experience.
Regardless of whether you consider me or not, thank you for your time, and thank you for making it possible for the fans over in the states to peruse because it really is appreciated, all of you are awesome!
-PR