Forum › Posts by ixlone

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

This series is now completely scanlated. The missing chapters are on Mangadex if anyone wants to grab them for upload to here, too.

ixlone
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Don't think it was mentioned here yet, but chapter 40 got updated with a load of colour bonus pages.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/swap_swap_ch40

ixlone
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Haruko" We haven't kissed in a week" not SWAP, but kiss >.> I see what matters

finally, i've been waiting for someone to point this out.

nah
it must've been some kind of translation error from doki scans, solely for fanservice purpose

She says kiss.

ixlone
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Are we entering Lesbian side couple territory? I know it's usually used in stories that do not focus on yuri, but I think Chinatsu and her girlfriend (side note: do we still not know her name? I can't remember seeing it) fit on a literal definition of the tag...

She said it on the 2nd page.

ixlone
New Game discussion 01 Sep 12:42
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

ixlone posted:

I was just wondering why people are still defending her...

Then I'm like, "Oh, we haven't released those chapters yet..."

That's very spoilery, but I guess now I understand the hard treatment so early ... No room for discussion if all the facts aren't shared equally.
I guess I'll just wait and see... Hopefully no one will come and say "See?! I TOLD YOU!!"

To be fair, she was mean to Nene, the best girl, so I haven't liked her much since then!

I didn't like Momo much either. But her VA in the anime won me over and chapter 57 warmed me up to her, too.

ixlone
New Game discussion 01 Sep 05:01
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

I was just wondering why people are still defending her...

Then I'm like, "Oh, we haven't released those chapters yet..."

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 6:58AM

ixlone
New Game discussion 11 Aug 14:26
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Double dose?! wow!! Thanks DOKI! that new translator is AMAZING!
Finally the new characters, they look so nice!! and alright, they're "friends" ok of course ... Let's go with that.

KOU CHAN STOP BEING SO DENSE!!!! Everyone knows!

Um... It's still mogu doing the TLs. He was never the slow part.

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

I derped first page of the chapter 34... you can grab a v2 of the page from our reader to fix it :x

ixlone
New Game discussion 07 Jun 11:38
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

FrostBurn posted:

Finally! New Chapter translated. It's been really long since last one (5 month I guess XP)

Yeah, I'm glad with Doki for what they've done but I'll just wait for the anime because at this pase we will never catch up to the next volume and s2 will cover that... Sorry for saying something so selfish, is just.... "Last update January" ... sigh

Don't blame Doki for the delay on New Game. It was the group that was doing the joint :x

ixlone
Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but the other friend of Natsuko's is named Satsuki, not Itsuki. ;____;

If it bothers you that much you should report the typo on Doki's website! I hear they are rather good at fixing derps :>

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:52PM

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Does anyone know what Bocchi's saying

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hitoribocchi_no_oo_seikatsu_ch04#10

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hitoribocchi_no_oo_seikatsu_ch21#10

Same thing she said on the page previous to each of those pages.

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

They weren't updated when I looked... a long time ago.

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Thanks, Swifft, moguTL for your answers :D

I went to dig up the home ec chpater to spot the twin, and remembered this 'error', or was 'flower' intentional? @_@

Just a typo. Already fixed it on our own reader. Dynasty has a lot of the older stuff with typos and is missing chapters that I updated to coloured version.

Should probably postcard list if updates for someone to fix!

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

I wish we could have waited to do a proper job of the release.

I wanted to wait for that.

Me too.

It's kind of annoying. I really like working on the series we are doing and it can be pretty hard waiting for the next volume to come out. Especially when mogu is all "Oh hey, xxx did xxx in this months chapter." on irc and I then have to wait to see it for myself!

We try to make our releases pretty high quality. So having to nuke that quality into the ground at the very start by using the worst possible raws irks me... As does the knowledge that I now have to set aside time at some point to do every page a second time.