Forum › Posts by linkuan

joined Jul 14, 2016

This requires a new “Yuriception” tag

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ngl the art kinda looks like Suzuki-senpai’s

joined Jul 14, 2016

This is just, so beautiful. Last time I cried so much was watching Coco, yet this sole chapter only took 5 minutes of my night readings and stick with me for at least a week. Though I did expect Lily to part before Heath, it was surprising to see this timeskip in only one chapter. I was just digesting what was happening, and broke on tears as Heath woke up with Lily, I didn't want to believe this was how it ended, it couldn't be like this. Makes total sense, as she probably never got used to being near humans, also passing away near her dearest one. Would give anything to forget this chapter, so I could just blindly read it again. Best ending I've read in a while.

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

@linkuan I assume you didnt mean to post that comment 10 times- might wanna delete all the extras.

Hahahq didn't notice. My it wasn't posting so I spamed the post button. Sorry tehe

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

This is a surprise. I definitely didn't expect another chapter, but its well received regardless.

I am glad they did get together, I'm weak for love that ends well. But really, the only thing I don't like is Kaoru confessing while drunk. It makes it look as though she was feeling uncomfortable around Uta, living together yet doing nothing. So she says FUCK IT, drinks a lot and lets her dumb self to decide for her.

I preferred the previous chapter as an ending to this story, but even if this one was unasked for and had some problems, I still like it, and am grateful to the author for making this manga.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Haha got me there Itou Hachi! Making a granny android to keep the age gap tag wasn't as visually appealing as reversing their ages

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

After pure love song, this came! Oshima Tomo is the best (though im not sure thats how a zombies body works lol) . JunAi is life. Hyped for S2 too.

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 11:34PM

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

Just another comment complaining about the Subtext tag. Though I still like the series :3

joined Jul 14, 2016

It's so dumb but so good :3

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

Mmmm I dont like the cover :/
Still gonna read it later :3

joined Jul 14, 2016

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari..... Is it a reference?
(I'll read the chapter later today)

joined Jul 14, 2016

And this is why I love this site <3

joined Jul 14, 2016

I've read some of the previous comments and pretty much agree with the fact this LN is kinda cliche and has some flaws every now and then. However, I personally like how cute the story is. It may be bland and full of tropes, but it doesn't change the fact that it was written to be a cute story, and I almost always fall for that, therefore, I enjoy this.

joined Jul 14, 2016

My story idea is NEET living by her own thanks to financial support from parents is only checked on by her younger stepsister, who is like 14. Stepsister one day tells NEET that their parents want her to move back home after her lease is up cuz they don't want to keep paying rent on her apartment. During the ensuing bout of depression, stepsister tries to comfort NEET, and NEET kisses her. Stepsister accepts her sister's feelings and reciprocates and they decide to do what they can together before NEET moves back home, since it'll be harder to hide the relationship. So they go on a couple dates and have a really good time. One day, as the deadline draws near, NEET sleeps with her stepsister. A few days later, stepsister gets sat down by her parents and her parents tell her that NEET committed suicide. NEET left a note for her apologizing for the relationship and for sleeping with her, saying she knows it makes her a horrible person, even if stepsister doesn't see her that way yet. Thanks stepsister for making the last bit of her life a little happier.

The end is grown up stepsister leaving flowers at NEETs grave, thinking about how she knows NEET wasn't a good person, but she loved her anyway and still misses her.

This. I'm crying :')

linkuan
Mezashi discussion 08 Jun 10:41
joined Jul 14, 2016

For a long time I just read Mezashi's works and ended up thinking her artstyle was the actual anime... would've loved to watch the anime in that artstyle though SO FRKING CUUUUUUTEEEEEE

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

This

And for more evidence that its only been around 2 to 3 years is from looking at the size difference on the last chapter.

Now we're talking.

I'ts still up to each person how they feel about this conclussion.

I wanted more but didn't expect much. It's just how cute those two look together, even the many times they almost kissed I freaked out but never raged because they didn't. Hell I even expected a sad ending when Mimika pushed Yuzumori away! Thankfully Ejima Eri made it just fine and gave us this diabetes overdose :3

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

am i the only one that actually gets turned on seeing a lesbian girl seducing a straight girl more than seeing full on lesbianxlesbian?

That's why I like Gay for pay tag. Though I like more when the straight girl goes for the gay in a moment of realization and the gay gets all embarrassed and goes all wtf :D

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm sad :'(

I've been following this series since the begining and absolutely loved it from 0.1 to end.

To what was being discussed earlier, I agree that a kiss was what I expected every time I switched pages, but I'm not really dissatified with this ending. It was cute and gave us a sense of continuing (as the previous chapter wrapped everything up). Though I need to read it again 'cuz I feel the time-skip was less than 2 years while everyone here says it was 6 years... And if it was wouldn't Yuzumori have changed a bit more? Like, developing? Even if she grows no breasts what about Ririha and Glasses girl?

All the stuff about Yuzumori going through puberty seems clear to me (feeling like 2 years time-skip instead of 6) because she would be just in the middle of those changes and still love Mimika, throwing away the possibility of them breaking up because of some "Yuzumori saw a muscle man and fell for him".

I still want more to this story :'(
Thank God 1 x 1/2 is ongoing. It it was finished already I'd have nothing to enjoy until the next gem comes out... besides from oneshots and less than 10 chapters series.

joined Jul 14, 2016

I remember loving this since the first chapter, not because the incest nor the age gap (which are two of my favs), But because of both how sweet the characters and their relatiobships are, and how muchos i love Itou Hachi's art.
I too feel like the ending was a bit rushed, But I didn't feel dissapointed at all.
All I wanted was a happy ending, and Itou delivered :)
I'll be reading It al over again until I call asleep.
The cuteness in this manga is Just so much.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Seems pretty cool. I'd definitely download your app (if I didn't have an old school blackberry)

It's a really good idea to put this site into an app. And it seems to work nice and smooth. The only thing that I think is left out is an auto-zoom or width fit feature, that makes long images like in manwha (it would be great if you didn't exist) start zoomed and on top.

Other than that it's great.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Mezashi for the YoshiMaru Awards

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how great this artist is :D

linkuan
Image Comments 04 Dec 11:05
joined Jul 14, 2016
Thingy

MIGAOD i love this already :D

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

Her books are a total mess.
A one-shot repeats in like 3 or 4 books.
Not complaining though :3

linkuan
Image Comments 29 Nov 16:56
joined Jul 14, 2016

A top between them mygawd. Tamamusi always on point :3