Forum › Posts by Motoko

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ssamba

I would like to say the biggest "Hi" from Cambodia, a poor country where comic books is not a thing yet. However your amazing webcomic reached me.

I have read hundreds of comics online. But your comic touches my life the most. I can't feel more attached to your comic. Everything is so realistic to the point I believe all the characters are alive in another dimension. And if I will loose you, it's not only you that I will loose but the people from another entire universe that I will loose. I have always been a little bit of a cynical person that I hardly care about people's deaths. I couldn't believe how broken heart I got, the minute I heard we might loose you.

I couldn't imagine what kind of suffering you are going through yourself, but I really hope you remember you have people from all over the world praying for you. And here, I am going to fast(Christian's term of not eating and pray only) and pray for you. I pray that miracle will happen. You have so much to contribute to the world. You are very very special to us. There are a bunch of us who are willing to fly and support you there if we could.

Whatever the future holds, we are glad you introduced us to "Fluttering Feelings". Again I can't say enough how amazing you are to us, and you are our hero. I just quit my job last month, so that I will have time to take on comic writing and drawing, and you are one of the reasons. You are an inspiration. So please don't loose hope.

Love, care, and prayers from
Motoko, a bisexual Christian living in a poor country, Cambodia