joined May 19, 2016

gos its so cute

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

gos its so cute

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

tbh it started fun and all but i started feeling icky when she set those rules on white day haha. i thought its gonna go differently, some of age gap teacher student had them like. going separate ways and reuniting when the student is of enougt etc which in my opinion is better bc the student had time to think if thats what she reallywants and shit u know.

i mean i did kinda expect they would be togethher but i wished it went differently/ a different approach

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

tbh it started fun and all but i started feeling icky when she set those rules on white day haha. i thought its gonna go differently, some of age gap teacher student had them like. going separate ways and reuniting when the student is of enougt etc which in my opinion is better bc the student had time to think if thats what she reallywants and shit u know.

i mean i did kinda expect they would be togethher but i wished it went differently/ a different approach

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

very nice artstyle!!

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

this is so sweeett aaaaa damn
a yuri manga where naked cuddling doesnt end up in sex? need more of that

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

maki kissing nico's head shedding a tear is somehow very eholesome and moving for me. you can def feel her love ❤️

chipmunksmtw
YSD discussion 11 Oct 15:15
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

very hilarious and noce!!! good godd

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

aldjdiwkeldjwodjelejdokdkpdkwodkiewkwoskwow i have crashed

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

i am so happy reading this. tadoroko san always put me in a good mood. it's so cute and wholesome. not a bad day can destroy the happiness i feel when i read this

chipmunksmtw
start up. discussion 25 Jul 15:30
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

a very bittersweet yet heartwarming story? idk it just feels very "ah that's life" to me. nice story, and good dynamic love it

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

what the heck is this cuteness.. the artstyle, the story, the banter UGH everything!! i love everything

chipmunksmtw
My Romeo discussion 14 Nov 00:19
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

THIS IS GOD! GOD! lmaooo i lauged so hard reading the authors mote

chipmunksmtw
My Romeo discussion 14 Nov 00:19
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

THIS IS GOD! GOD! lmaooo i lauged so hard reading the authors mote

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

ayane bro u gotta do something soon to support sana too!!!

chipmunksmtw
Teardrops discussion 02 Dec 01:17
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

fuck this is so cute.... i..

chipmunksmtw
Image Comments 18 Nov 21:57
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016
68838725_p0

@bowser the initial anime is only focused on 5 girls, but the game has lots of more gay stuff in it.

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

i thought "i wanna write something lewd this time" - Mira

WHAT ABOUT EVERY OTHER TIME? was it?? not lewd?? i-

but no complaints

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 3:08PM

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

jdeidijyyyjssjjyyjvysvjhsvagksyigsyigshvshjsgjxks i wanna cry so much seeing thisss fuckkckckckck hsjjejejsjsisjcjsik lovee them

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

uhhh the males is... yukina's father. ran's father and jun :) oh also saaya's and kasumi's if im not mistaken and im not even sure if yukina's and ran's dad did appear in the anime

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

FUCKI ADORABLE AND DOMESTIC ASDFSDA

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Chp 51 is fixed i think

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 10:08AM

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

FUUUUCLCKKKKK KKCKKCKCKCKKKKK

I WAS SSSCDRREAMINNNFGG THROUGHTOUT THE DOUJIN OHHH MYY FUCKINGG FUCK GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL SOUL OF YURI HEAVEN MARRIAGE MOTHER FUCKING YESS YESSS TAKANO SAKU OH MY FUCK YES YES

UHHHH HTHANKSSS SCANLATOR TRANSLATOR COMMISSIONER AND EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS VERY POSSIBLE ASDFHEHJSJSJSS

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Tbh I want more details on Yurim beating up Minji

Maybe a few panels showing the punces and kicks. I'd like that.

I'm sorry I'm a horrible person.

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Wow that escalated very quickly.
"I can see your bra too, teehee" to breast suckysucky in 1 page.