Forum › Posts by Nepperoni

Nepperoni
joined May 3, 2016

I refuse to believe that Erina could actually resist Kozue's boobs for any amount of time.

Immersion = Broken.

Nepperoni
joined May 3, 2016

You use the Upload Request option in the dropdown menu next to your name on the top right. Fill in all the blanks if possible.

Okay, thank you.

Nepperoni
joined May 3, 2016

Even though some of these doujins aren't my thing, thanks for bringing more NepNep stuff to Dynasty Nepperoni!

Thanks a lot, but Anya does all the hard stuff. I just did the K-Sha pages. Those color pages without text bubbles can be a lot of trouble.

By the way, I translated some Pixiv stuff and I'm not sure if it would be wanted here or not. I don't know how the uploading process works either.

Shiitake Urimo
Mizunashi
Sekiri
Sekiri
Compoi

joined May 3, 2016

Godlike title.

"I'm cumming from getting my clit-dick jerked off again!"

Wat.

Nepperoni
joined May 3, 2016

There is a Neptune Breaker 1?

I was curious too. I searched and found that it had already been done.

It features a futa Compa on Purple Heart, btw. Very strange.

joined May 3, 2016

Hey, guys. I've been lurking here for years, but never made an account or anything.

I'm the guy who did this, and I must apologize for the terrible editing on my part. Nothing but transparent bubbles with patterns in them was a bit much for my first attempt at scanlating, I'll admit. I just had to translate this because for some reason, no one else seemed interested in doing it. Uzume using yuri as a power source was too awesome and hilarious not to spread around.

I guess this is an appropriate place to post this.