Forum › Posts by H45te

H45te
Lily Love discussion 02 May 20:27
joined Apr 25, 2016

I have the following question and I'm not sure if this is some kind of a spoiler or not. But... is chapter 32 the last chapter?

Yes, it is

Thank you for your answer, though it made me feel sad that the story has been kinda short. I cannot read the raw but the title was in English, really wanted to know if they got together in the end but I didn't see them holding hands in the final pages.... So I guess they broke up. Any chance you could confirm the latter?

I checked out the raws because of that...that fucking yuri trope with studying abroad. I hate it. I hate it so much.

I think that this story has so much potential to become a true gem, had it been longer. It wouldn't even be too bad to see how their long-distance relationship would pan out, along with them possibly having feelings for people around them in the meantime and overcome the difficulties to eventually end up together again. Kind of a shame.

H45te
Lily Love discussion 02 May 13:05
joined Apr 25, 2016

I have the following question and I'm not sure if this is some kind of a spoiler or not. But... is chapter 32 the last chapter?

Yes, it is

Thank you for your answer, though it made me feel sad that the story has been kinda short. I cannot read the raw but the title was in English, really wanted to know if they got together in the end but I didn't see them holding hands in the final pages.... So I guess they broke up. Any chance you could confirm the latter?

Chapter 32 isn't done yet. It gets updated with a couple pages here and there.

Ah thanks! You restored my faith in a good ending!

last edited at May 2, 2016 1:06PM

H45te
Lily Love discussion 02 May 08:48
joined Apr 25, 2016

Yes, it is

last edited at May 2, 2016 8:49AM

H45te
Lily Love discussion 30 Apr 16:56
joined Apr 25, 2016

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 4:56PM