Forum › Posts by c00kiem0nstrX

c00kiem0nstrX
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh boy.

it doesn't change a single thing, whether they had a woeful backstory or a wonderful childhood, if they intentionally hurt others that are undeserving (Sana participating in Megumi's cheating on Makoto), they are downright A++ assholes and utterly unforgivable.

If I'm following correctly, Sana and Megumi were both consenting parties in this affair even though Megumi and Makoto are TOGETHER. OFFICIALLY. DATING. That's freaking fucked up man, Megumi is fucked up and Sana is fucking fucked up. I sincerely hope that they don't get their happy ending as Makoto is tossed aside like nothing. Because that would be the most fuckening thing ever. (Pls pardon my foul mouth but I literally can't beLIEVE)

c00kiem0nstrX
joined Apr 11, 2016

TEAM NAMSU/MAKOTO FOREVER T-T totally agreed palakangorange!

Thank you so much Seira for the in depth summary of the rest of the chapters! No offense to Pito but this genre makes me very very uncomfortable, so I definitely won't be continuing it. (Also because the endgame is bullshit) It would have been great if the genres on lezhin were categorized like it is on dynasty here, cheating/NTR is actually very triggering for some people that I know and its just a low blow you know, having to purchase chapters and then it turns out to be something triggering.

Anyway uGHH it's such a waste that a lovable character like Namsu/Makoto is put through so much misery, she deserves all the love!! Really hoping for a spinoff where she finds her true love T-T

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 12:42PM

c00kiem0nstrX
joined Apr 11, 2016

Read up till chapter 8 now, chapters are free only up till chapter 4, if you want to continue reading after that you will have to purchase lezhin coins. For anyone looking to take this up, it's not a "joyful" story at all, well in my case it made me very bitter and incredibly salty. Personally i am very VERY unimpressed with the MC (Joy) and I'm only continuing to read it to see if Namsu (one of the girls in the love triangle, she's my fav) will get her happy ending.. if you love angst all over then this would be right up your alley.

Warning: anything beyond this point is me ranting and contains spoilers so dont continue reading if you don't want to be spoiler-ed.

The other girl in the love triangle (hye yeon, joy's childhood friend) is seriously shitty. I honestly hate this kind of manipulative people who sneaks around and seeks to monopolize their loved ones. And furthermore, while she was overseas, she kept asking the MC out, asking her to date her and all that BUT SHE WAS ACTUALLY SLEEPING AROUND WITH HER GIRL "FRIENDS" THAT SHE HAD SENT PHOTOS OF TO THE MC. Like, hey hey let's date~ ohhh look I'm sending you photos of friends that I made overseas!! :))) But actually I slept with every single one of them and you don't know hahaha!! The MC is also incredibly crappy like how could you abandon your good friend (Namsu) while she is running for the position for a place in Nationals (this is such a huge moment for her OK) to go and make out with your childhood friend?!?! How could you!!!!!! Namsu already told you she runs better when you're around but you LEFT HER AFTER SHOWING UR FACE FOR JUST WHAT 10 SECONDS??? YOU COULDNT EVEN WAIT FOR HER RACE TO END BEFORE RUNNING OFF WITH UR ANNOYING CHILDHOOD FRIEND YOU LITTLE SHIT. GWARHHHH NAMSU YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER I WANT TO TAKE U AWAY FROM THESE HURTFUL PEOPLE T-T

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 11:46AM