Forum › Posts by 60_Lingette_Humides

60_Lingette_Humides
Nyeh%20hehhh
joined Apr 1, 2016

Haha, this is me being really late to talk about Tamura's abuse and subsequent dealings with it ✌(◕‿-)✌ as a person who has suffered sexual abuse at a young age, i can relate well to Tamura and his after-effects, especially because he hasn't seen anyone to discuss these issues/got shot down by his mom about it! haha, too close to home... but i do think that he's improving, and even if he is going down a downward spiral, that it can't get better than that.
i don't think he's unhappy, or he's having a great life. but he's coping as well as he can w/o seeing a therapist, or without crying on a bathroom floor to illustr8 how fucked up he is for the viewers, thank god. he's just living life, he has constant reminders of what happened to him now that he fully remembers and he's still fucked up to all hell, but you can't escape being fucked up from that, you know?

So as unhappy as Tamura's life may seem... and also, how obvious it is that he is still overtaken by what happened... that's normal. In fact, it's healthy he's addressing it at all, especially with his mother. CSA doesn't go away. I spent two years of my life pretending it never happened, and then one little thing reminded me all over again. And now i live with it. It's made me bitter, and a sexual 'deviant' and has also made me hate sex sometimes.

i relate the most to tamura, obviously. i don't want to get into details, but i could see my life becoming what tamura's is. During the whole series, he restates the idea that he's 'darker' than they all are, and he thinks that he's broken and crazy and he's not right... And i don't know how much he actually likes thinking this way, but it's a way to cope with that. And sometimes it's nice to think that because of what happened, i am now fucked up and crazy, but that's okay? It's okay, because..... it's made me apathetic, and it's made me trust people less, and it's made me manipulative. but i don't know. i see these as good traits. kind of like how Tamura smiles through being a pervert because of what happened? i hate what happened, but what i've become because of it is fine. does that make sense?

ha, i don't even know what i was trying to say. and this was all probably very unhealthy (but how would i know ♒((⇀‸↼))♒) but this is like the first time i've been public about something like this.... so, enjoy.

edit: also, no big surprise, i didn't see his ending as 'depressing' it just felt normal. understandable. chapter 40's treatment of marika does suxx ass tho

last edited at Jun 27, 2016 1:08AM