Forum › Posts by ShizukaAoki

ShizukaAoki
12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I do not think that is Seju kills herself is a better idea.. that is weak.. she has supported a lot, it is weird if she just decide to finish her life...and find another person in 20 chapter is possible but it could be resultas the Sungji´s friend.. maybe an open end where she meet somebody would be rigth....

I think it is necessary that Sumin talks with Seju about her family and what she told with her father.. if she is sorry for all the pain in that 10 years, the least thing that she can do is safe o prevent something bad happen to Seju (her first love).

She didn't even bother to tell Seju to be careful. What a heartless protagonist!

Sumin tought that Seju knew all... after that they did not have the opportunity to be together again... I have hope that Sumin would makes Sju think about her security.. We can just wait the next chapters...

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 2:56PM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I think it is necessary that Sumin talks with Seju about her family and what she told with her father.. if she is sorry for all the pain in that 10 years, the least thing that she can do is safe o prevent something bad happen to Seju (her first love).

I do not think she would go with Seju to another country, but she has to convice her to leave alone and starts a new life.. I hope they would talk and finihs "rigth" (10 years of pain is so much, both deserves a new start)

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 12:38PM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

interesting chapter. like even if sumin and sungji reconciled, there's still this looming trouble with Seju. I feel really bad for her to be honest. and i have a couple of speculations on what might happen in the next few chappies. (also how does everyone know that that there's only 20 chapters left?)
Okay, although Sumin and Sungji got back together, I think Sumin wont be able to resist Seju, if she's in trouble with her family. but who knows, she's been pretty mean to Seju as of late.
And this short-hair version of Seju is definitely more agressive. Or hopefully she'll come to her senses and move on. She's hot, rich and powerful, a whole line of ladies would wanna do her. Too bad she loves Sumin so much.
Another possible scenario is the family interferes again. I dont know how this will affect the love story. Who knows, if Seju's life is threatened sumin might not turn a blind eye. Or the threat you could like extend to Sumin and Sungji and Sumin will try to protect Sungji.
I dont know. I hope the family thing gets resolved as well, may be burn down that house where they meet?
SIdenote: so glad sungji's family is there to provide comic relief :)

Your are right, I hope Seju can move on before her family could do something agains her o Sumin (her brother is a little madness and he could again hurt Sumin) I hope she decided to go to USA after talking with SUmin and have a appropiate good bye between them.

Sungjis´s family is soo cool, they always give us funny moments in scenes some tense or sad scenes.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

When Seju was calling Sumin's name in the last part,it looks like she thinks that someone is in her house, that's why she called Sumin's name, guessing that it might be her. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things since her brother just told her to be careful and not be alone. Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her. And this is the right time for anyone to hurt her, if they want.

Also, did Sungji's sister in-law fainted when she saw Sungji and Sumin? Kind of excited to see how the brother will react. xD

You make me think about the last scene, maybe it is not nostagy but it was someone who was ther, I hope nothing bad happen to her.. I want Seju can receive the heritage and decied to go to USA away from problems and her past.

I also hope see the Sungji´s reaction... The sister in law and her brother are so funny, always make me laugh :D

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Yes I noticed the small differences too. Seems like since she starts standing up to her family, she could start being more emotionally independent too. These small details make her character well developed.
Also I actually like her hair shorter like this. Makes her look cool.

That mole guy telling her to be careful feels like it's a setup for something bad to happen though.

Yes, Seju is changin and that is good for her, some people said on Facebook that maybe she will do something against Sungji and Sumin, but for me that it is not posible, her attitud is like she wants to do the right things..

I start finding Seju's hair messy and I don't like it. She still looks good because her face is pretty. Just imagine how Glasses-ssi would look with that hair. xD Yeah, Seju is changing, but for now, it's only just her way towards her family. She is still the same when she is at home; still needs Sumin's comfort.

Step for step, she could be strong face her family, with the time she would let Sumin go and start a new romance life (she deserves it)

Sungji baby hasn't realized what kind of person Sumin is yet. Sumin is really sweet towards Sungji now, but this sweetness of hers will completely end if the day ever comes when Sungji makes any mistake like Seju did. Be always careful, girl.

I noticed that too, Sumin is sweet again as when she was young, that is good for them.... I think the only problem would be Sungji´s family, I mean, her brother and her sister in law found them in the bed... (I do not if this is good or not)

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

It's Seju's house. She is just remembering Sumin.

I liked her outfit in this chapter. It makes her seem more assertive and life like. But I want this Sumin obsession to finally be over. It's pointless now.

You have reason about ther obsession with Sumin... but I like that in this chapter we can see a different Seju, she is not more a meek girl with her family. It is time she takes control of her life.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Now that Sumin came back with another attitude (with the wish of another oportunity in the relation), Sungji did not resist (for the moment)

It's not "now", Sumin did ask for a second chance like 10 chapters ago. It's Sungji who suddenly changed now.

The only chapter (59) when Sumint tried to talk with Sungji was when they were in the bus and she decided to be honest when Sungji was sleeping, when they arrived to home Sumin said to Sungji that she had to take all the decition about the relation. Later Sungji broke up with her in the chapter 63 because she was confused and she felt that she could not do anything for that relation

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I dont understand why people are complaining about how the author should write this way, or the author should write that, or explore this, or whatever. I personally think it's a well-written story, and I dont think Sungji or any other character fell flat at all. In fact, this is heaps better than MOST yuri manga's I've read. Really. And if you're wondering why and how Sungji forgave Sumin so quickly. well, to be honest, we still dont know that yet. we dont know if they'll get back together. Or they could, but Sungji could forever be haunted by Sumin's cheating, and the relationship wont work out.
The point is, is the NOW, the now is that Sungji is still very much in love with Sumin, and she's experienced how painful it is without Sumin. How, she missed Sumin, and how delirious she is without Sumin. And now that Sumin's back, willing, and asking her to taken Sumin back, it's not that hard of a decision. there's no FLAW or whatever else you might think. She's in love. and it should follow any rule, or reason, and she acted on it. And it's easy to give in, because she knows Sumin likes her as well. We've all been there when we're in love. even if the other person pissed you off, or did something douchy, you cant help but just give in.
In the end, all i want to say is that, i think the story's well-written, and I cannot wait for it to unfold, because I'm liking it so far.

I am agree with you, for me this story is one of the most interesting.. I was tired about the same plots in yuri stories... For that I think Team Gaji do a good work with this one (the drawing, the characters, the plot, the stages), but I suppose that a lot of people wait more about this sotry for the same reason, because they know that this is a different sotry and they cannot forget any "mistake" in the chapters.

As you said when someone is still in love can forgive the mistaken of the couple, since the beginning in this arc Sunji tried to fix the problem with Sumin but was this last character who said her that she deserves someone else, for that I think Sunji broke up the relation (although she did not want it). Now that Sumin came back with another attitude (with the wish of another oportunity in the relation), Sungji did not resist (for the moment)

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

we cannot know why Sungji wanted to be with Sumin after the cheating but for me is because she did not want to feel lost more, for her is the firt time that break a relationship.

It's her first time, but she did mention a few chapters ago that she couldn't forgive Sumin. And she said she thought she would feel sad for breaking up with Sumin, but she didn't. Also, she said she felt like nothing had changed. When did she start feeling lost?

For the same reason that you said Sungji was lost.... "She could not forget to Sumin", it is ovbiuos that Sungji wanted Sumin would have fought for the relation... she break up with her because she felt that Sumin wanted that (chapter 56, 59, 63, 67)...

When she tried to have another person in her life she noticed that she could not..in that point she could not pretend that she was fine, she only wanted that Sumin would show her that she loves her.

When did she start feeling lost?

When she's horny

What kind of protagonist is she? xD

It is fool said something like that about a character, if you cannot read the sub dialogues in the trhee last chapters you will just said the first thing with the purpose of denigrating the team gaji´s work (there are chapters missing, we do not what will happen)

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Nah, considering Seju and Sungji's background, Sungji's action is very judgable :). In Seju's whole life, she lacks of love and care and has alot of verbal abusing, holding on to the only person who cares, to make her feel loved is kinda understandable, not healthy and self-respect...but in her life has anyone show any respects to her? Nope, so why keep self-respect if it would make her leave the only person who at least love and respect her as she is?
Sungji is different, she grew up in her family's love and care, very peacefully and normally (unless the author throws some twists in the future). Sure, this is her first love, she easily get lost, but for a person who has alot of love from family since young and never get hurt like Sungji, she got cheated and get hurt for the first time then it should be hard for her to forgive Sumin, waayyyyy harder than Seju if Seju in the same position, not throw herself to Sumin right away like that, literally throw herself to her, for me, that's enough to judge already
I don't hate Sungji but I don't like the way the author describes Sungji at the moment. I get that she wants teamblonde to be endgame, I get that this is what most people want but no way I agree that this chap is understandable

I understand your point with Seju, for the same reason I do not judge her and her actions, she feels that Sumin was the only person who loves her.. but if I also consider the Sungji´s position I know that is not easy let her your firts love, sometimes it does not matter if you have your family or friends, this kind of love is new for her and it is normal to make mistakes when you love or fall in love with someone. (that is the point, learn about your experiences)

I hope that team Gaji could give us a good end for all the three characters, as you said a lot of people is teamblonde (as me) but I will not happy if this couple nas not a good healing.. also, it is necesary to see what will happen with Seju, she deserves a closure

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

This is not about Seju.
Try to be in Sungji's place for a bit. She got cheated and broke up with Sumin. Then her ex shows up in her house after a long time and after cheating on her and lying about a lot of stuff, and what is the normal thing to do in this situation?
Be completely fine with it,ask no questions and act like a horny teen that only wants that person for the sex. On top of that, Gaji tried to develop their "feelings" simply by making their sex scene even more like smut.

This chapter was a fanservice for the teamblonde but also I could read into trhee scenes:

The first one is when Sumin and Sungji talk about how Sumin always do the things as she wanted and Sungji said her that together will be find what she likes or not (for me that means that they wanted to have a better comunication and know each other)

The second one is when Sungji sais her that she does feel the same and also when Sumin sai her that she loves her but she did not receive an answer (Maybe they will have to need more time or actions to be fine again, Sungji is insecure and Sumin needs to show her a real change)

And the last one is when Sungji said in the las scene that she wants to see another face in Sumin (this is not about have the control, is about to kwon how much Sumin trust in her)

I think people have being put off by this particular chapter (at least me ) because of the situation that happened between them before that. Not because of the level of lewdness in it. It's like Sungji doesn't have much self respect and only cares about being with Sumin. Also it is still not explained why she loves Sumin so much.

If we will talk about that, Seju is another character that doesn't have much "self respect" and only cares about being with Sumin.. 10 years is a long time, we cannot compare weeks with years!! I said that from your perspective.. but for me, Seju and Sungji are different, the first one wanted to be with Sumin because she thought she deserves to be punished and also because she could not stay with the only person who loves her, in the other hand, we cannot know why Sungji wanted to be with Sumin after the cheating but for me is because she did not want to feel lost more, for her is the firt time that break a relationship. We cannot judge either of the two characters for their actios...

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

The Seju`s life is not more interesting, is more problematic: for that reason there are a lot of spin and twist with her story and I have to be honest, maybe that is the reason because a lot of people (including me) love her, she is a character that show us the humanity, we are not perfect and we have a lot of problems in our life, for that, this character is one of the most complexes that team gaji created, but,not for this thing Sungji and Sumin are not a good couple.. I think team Gaji wanted to show us a character as Sungji because people as Sumin (with a lot of wounds of the past) need a person filmy and healthy, maybe Sumin does not have the fortress to support to Seju (sad but true, we can see that Sumin is a unestable person)

Seju and Sumin need a strong person in their lifes, without problems, in this case is Sungji that character to Sumin.. I do not if we would see one for Seju but it is ovbious that she deserves another opportunity to start again her love life.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I suppose this is the website where people did not like how the story is developing, but I can understand, specially when here the Seju´s fans are more than the other characters...when Seju is not in one chapter this one received bad opinions as the last one.

The sex scene is normal in any couple even when they had problems, (one example is Seju and Sumin in the past). The big diferrent in this chapter is that Sumin and Sungji tried to be connected, Sumin cared about Sungji and Sungji wanted to be more active.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

It's inconsistent, right? I mean Sumin said she had been collecting quite a number of dolls, but she couldn't give them to Sungji as she knew Sungji wouldn't accept them. Has something happened since then that she is now can give Sungji a fox?

For me at the beginning Sumin wanted to give Sungji her space to think the things but when they broke up and Sumin knew Sungji had a suitor... she felt like she could not just give up in that relationship..

The distance and the time could makes her think over what she had to do, maybe fot that the fox.. as we now this king of stuffed animal represents her relation since they met in the office (lunch, machine and now this big fox)

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I do not think this story not have developments, for me this third arc is to make each character to know what they really want... Sumin decided to go to another place because she felt quilty for all the things that she did to Seju and Sungji, Seju is busy with his father and I feel that after this 66 chapter with that end, she will appear more in the story and we will know what she will do after her father would die and Sungji was trying to start again her life, without a broken heart but as we can see in this last chapter, she could not forget Sumin, she decided to finish the relation but I really appreciate how Team Gaji show us the diffitulties to leave behind your first love.

For me Team Gaji is preparing the ground for a future meeting between the characters, they need to talk, specially Sumin with Seju and Sungji with Sumin but it could be interesting if there is a conversation between Sungji and Seju

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 10:13AM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Someone knows why In the english version, Lezhin said that there is a hiatus.. but why in the koren version and team gaji in their Twitter account, published the new chapter (65)?

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

From my perspective that Sungji decided to finish the relationship show us another face of her..her human site...something that a lot of people have bee questioning. Because her innocence and purity was difficult to believe. For me, If Sungji had forgiven to Sumin so eassy that would be unreal, forget a infidelity is not an eassy decision and sometimes we need do wrong things to understand that. As you know WDTFS is a story that show us the positive and negative human aspects.

I just hope, new chapters will be interesting to read... Although I like the couple of Sumin and Sunji, I like when I cannot imagine what coulb happen in the story :)

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 7:47PM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Sungji already "fought" for Sumin. She was patient all along, she didn't pressure Sumin to tell her anything and she just loved her regardless.

It's sad If Sungji thinks of what she did is her fighting for Sumin. I believe Sumin never wanted anyone to have a hard time when dating her. If Sungji knew Sungji was not really happy as she said, I would say Sumin would have ended her relationship with Sungji since long time ago like she did to the other exes.

It's not clear at all what Sungji really wanted. Sumin did run after her and explained herself to her. I don't think Sumin would know how further explanation she was supposed to explain to Sungji. Would telling Sungji about her lovey-dovey relationship with Seju in the past, or their 10 years toxic relationship help convince her better? It's like everything about Sumin was okay; It's like Sungji didn't mind at all the fact that Sumin always seemed to be ready to leave her, Sumin didn't express her feeling, Sumin didn't tell her about Seju, etc. But after the cheating, Sungji started bringing those things up to mess up things even more.

I would say the best way to test Sumin's love is giving her a chance to prove it. But Sungji didn't seem to want to test it anyway, apparently, she was genuinely enjoying spending time together with Dawoon.

Considering Sumin has/had feelings for Seju obviously she didn't see a future.

I didn't see Sungji's future either, not from a reader's perceptive but from Sungji's. She's as slow as a turtle. :P

Yes, Sumin run after her but she told to sungji "I hope you do not hold on to my memories for long time", Sumin was the first between them who mentioned a possible rupture. After that she just was sad and could not talk with Sungji. And now, when she knows that another person wants something with Sungji, now that Sungji wants to talk with her, she just did nothing.

Obviously, there were some opportunities when Sungji was anxious about the relation but we cannot forget that was Seju who makes Sungji feel insignificant..If they had not talked, Sungji´s attitude would be different. She did not push to Sumin to talk but an infidelity is too much.. she cannot forget everything just because Sumin ran after her the first time. They need to reestablich the trust.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 4:36PM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I feel disappointed with sungji, since before she said that everything has changed and it won't go like what seju want. But why now?

And seju isn't that cunning or slut. Actually her love for sungmin is more tested and deep than sungji. She has seen sumin slept with so many girls, treat her bad, etc but still love sungmin unconditionally.

Before I am still confused between team blonde or pink.
After this, I hope it will be team pink for the win.

Another thing I figure. Sungji asked sumin whether she has expectation for their relationship. And is there love when there is no expectation? That question is deep.

The answer for me is no. In a way, the expectations always come align with your feeling.

Compare to expectations that sumin give between sungji and seju. Sumin sure have a hell lot expectation toward seju. She thought seju won't have sex with anyone but her (so she is angry when she think nami have sex with her), sumin has said that seju always disappointed her.... Last sumin expect that seju know her father plan (which is in later chapter, seju really know something is going on, so she threatened her uncle to stay away from sumin) Okay....unconsciously sumin has so many expectation to seju.

It is difficult to compare Sungji and Seju. The situation was different.. Seju was who cheated Sumin in the past, in this case was Sumin who cheated to Sungji... Totally different. Seju wanted the forgivness of Sumin, in this case Sungji wanted to know if Sumin really loves her or not. Seju loves and depends to Sumin, Sungji loves her but can live without her .. She can let her go, be free.

The relation between Seju and Sumin was toxic, but real, I mean.. there are a lot of relations like this.. Human´s feelings are unpridectable. The relation betwee Sungji and Sumin was innocent and untied, but Sumin did not cut the bond with Seju, that was a big mistake.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 11:14AM

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

Let me call dawoon guys

Me: hey Dawoon, my bitch! Are you busy?
Dawoon: nit really
Me: go get your Girl! She is yoursssss now
DAWOON: ....(tut... tut... tut...)

ME: i guess she left already to get Sungji.

This comment was funny. You make me laugh despite the sad chapter!

I think Dawoon and Sungji have chemistry, but her appearance was too sudden or late for me... teamblonde have already taken my heart!!!

If Sunmin and Sungji wont finish together, maybe Team Gaji can create another story with Dawoon and Sungji, like a sequel...

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

There was nothing for Sumin to do.

She could talk with Sungji, tell to her all her feelings and her sotry with Seju. Just be honest!!

I like this couple but I need to see a real change in Sumin... It is tired to see her be a puppet that everybody can drive... (Seju, Namei, Seju´s family) Girl do something, change your life, run with Sungji or run alone... but move!!!

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

You're wrong, Sumin had asked for forgiveness and one more chance from Sungji a few chaps ago. Sumin had done sth but Sungji asked for a break and she accepted. You could think that as a break time for Sungji to decide to stay with Sumin or not. So why do you expect Sumin to be the one keeping on begging for forgiveness while Sungji is the one who seems to take eveything in a hard way? To me, right now, Sungji is just a 2nd Sumin 10 years ago who didn't accept forgiveness, and worse thing is, she knows everything is Seju's plan and Sumin was used but instead of fighting for her love, she keeps on questioning Sumin and want her to give her all for their love. Come on, with a girl like Sumin, one step at a time is the best way, why asks for her all when she can't give just yet?
Btw, suprise!! Seju knowsssss everything :))))). Wow, I'm telling ya, this girl is wayyyy more evil than we thought :)))))))))

Sumin only talked with Sungji once! And what she wanted to say she did it when Sungji was sleeping .

Think in the Sungji´s possition. She saw her first love with another person.. a not just one person.. she saw Sumin in the bed with Seju who was her first love. After that, she was more confious, form me, Sungji thinks that Sumin could never love her as she loves Seju. That is not fair... nobody deserves to be in the second opcion...

I am teamblonde but it would be ridiculous if Sungji just say "Ok, I forgive you" in the first oportunity that Sumin talked with her... There are feelings between them and for that reason it is dificult think what decision take.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

That is the problem... that Sungji also hope Sumin could do something.... but nothing happen. In the last scene Sumin could say something or fight for the relation but jus let Sungji go.

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

For me this chapter was hard to read!! All this because of the flashblack and how Sungji decided to finish the relation.

When Sumin did not open the door is like she did not to see to Sungji because she knew what would happen. How both talk, that scene, was sad... I jus can said that Sumin had hope that this relation could be different, for me that means that she loves Sungji to.

Now, I do know wha would happen. I think that Sumin and Seju will go to another country... we cannot forget the decision that Sumin has to take about the seju´s father words. I jus do not want that Sunji and Dawoon finish together... (I like the chemistry beetween them) but that could be ridiouls in the story.. against the line in the story.

ShizukaAoki
joined Mar 19, 2016

I decided to read again this story... And I discovered something that maybe have a direct connection with this last chapter...

In the first chapter, after Sungji met Sumin and received the toy.. when she was in ther bedroom she thought "It looks like her" in spanish version "she looks like her"

What if Sungji was talking about her friend and Sumin? This could change the reason because Sungji fell in love with the director

:O