This is SO PRECIOUS.

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

SO

PRECIOUS

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

This is the only futanari I've tolerated (and love) in all my life as a yuri reader. So well written and drawn (I loved it wasn't censored!), it just made sense with the story. I agree with you, this is so emotional and cute, fuck gender roles! :DD

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

love chubby tag used without stuff like food^^

But am the only one that would be very uncomfy with so much physical contact by someone rando, more so grabbing shoulders or arm around them? more so if it's a pushy customer, that keeps talking about dating you forever.
Maybe I became too sensetive for that tho.

same here, it was a bit violent the moment he grabbed her like that, I felt the same

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Sooooo glad that Sal Jiang bring us some soothing storys, THANK GODDESS ... I think to myself that the autor begins a bit happier life now so that they write happier endings?? I really hope.. that is that, or that the editor tells them to stop with the really creepy endings... LOL...

Sal Jiang is such a master in yuri, I'm so grateful to this happy change :_) I love the creepy and strange touch, but please, just a touch... not insane dangerous psychopath mess, pleeeaseee

Daijishin
Image Comments 29 Apr 15:25
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

this is the kind of story the world needs

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

How can this be so beautiful

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

When you come for the yuri but fall in love with Takuya being such a bro

•́ ‿ ,•̀ absolutely

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Overwhelming sexual harrassment/entitled rich girl energy

Power harassment/abuse of authority is the term you're looking for here.

Really LOVE that this is the first conversation we have in this forum. Thank you for pointing that out and all the serious business we can debate after an "apparently innocent" manga. I love this community

Daijishin
Image Comments 25 Dec 09:25
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Ewanggfxsaidrhi-orig

The rings!!! thank you @NNura for noticing, I would never saw them otherwise :___D I love them so much, but the PAIN is real :___ Thank you @TctyaDDK for all the story, I never read the light novels but I now I never will :/

Daijishin
Image Comments 13 Dec 18:51
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
D96fz3fuiaayq8e-orig

one of thr most beautiful things i've seen lately :_D I can even hear their soothing breathing

Daijishin
Image Comments 24 Nov 17:35
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Tumblr_164576317241

I just bfkelqwjokjn ♡♡♡♡

Daijishin
Image Comments 19 Nov 17:41
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Passionate_kissu_by_dashyice-d65f1a1

maaaarrieeeed. nobody can forget Magnet. Not even a yuri fan in the whole world

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

one month later but Big Happy Birthday!!! can't thank you enough for the Yuri!!

Daijishin
Image Comments 17 Nov 17:40
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Ea4n1hlvcae7w2q-orig

I dreeeam with a beautiful poliamory fanfic with this scene. I have started writing, indeed ( ꈍᴗꈍ) LOL. Misaki just can't help how much she loves those two. and Mikoto and Junko are beautiful nice friends that respect and care for each other (˘︶˘).。*♡

Daijishin
Image Comments 17 Nov 17:24
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Teruya

this image is perfection

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

No matter how many times I look and see that this series has been completed, it just doesn't feel real.

MY FEELS EXACTLY

I can't thank ---->Purin*<---- enough for what they did to yuri, THAAAAAAANKS I just can't put it into words... thank you from the bottom of the heart of many yuri fans :_____

I have finished reading right now just because after all this years, everytime I clicked on the series and saw them with the same 6 old chapters I got super SAD ... because is real that this series are SPECIAL, iconic in some way... I continued reading Arata Iri other works and they are amazing of course, but this caracters, Yuu, Kanna... are, idk, unique in the yuri world, this super cute, crazy and smart comedy, just I can't evennn <3 there is nothing like this out there, is different.

#TopYuu team, btw, I flipped out with that!! kdnvodsodhsv... but how cruel Arata-sensei always had to break the sexy moments and never show almost anything, but still how brilliant she is on increasing the temperature so much with such "light" options!! is impressive <3

I hope she take care of her health too :___

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

one of my dreams since ages ago is that one day we could buy the actual Sougou Tovarish official translation edited by Seven Seas or somebody.... and F.I.N.A.L.L.Y be able to read the 9-12 chapters! ... omg... how many years since the translation hiatus? too cruel to do this to a classic as this one... i just can't.

Daijishin
Nutmeg discussion 21 Jul 15:54
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

So what happened to this?

Manga is on hiatus.

The translation or the actual manga?

The manga, the translation will go on, only perhaps not the same team

Ah ok, thank you very much...

Daijishin
Nutmeg discussion 21 Jul 15:52
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

anybody knows if this "to be continued" was real?... ;_; this was getting soooo interesting OMG....

Daijishin
Image Comments 01 Aug 16:28
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Toomuchgrapejuice

^ She has so much love to give <3

Daijishin
Image Comments 01 Aug 16:25
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Iknow

This is extreme cuteness!!! even if I don't ship them... but... Suzy is sexy always. And Lotte beautiful always. So.... pure love

Daijishin
Image Comments 01 Aug 16:17
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
61724053_p1

Sooooo pure and irresistible!

Daijishin
Image Comments 01 Aug 16:15
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
C-gueacu0aarrpi

Oh myyyyyyyyy

Daijishin
Image Comments 01 Aug 16:11
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
62251114_p6

Multiple shipping shippers of course!! OMG... Sucy has something special..