Image Comments 15 Feb 02:34
joined Dec 14, 2015
Dzvbgljuuaend73-orig

When were they not official?

JokerDBlue
New Game discussion 10 Jun 12:51
joined Dec 14, 2015

Omega Deuse posted:

This chapter was kind-of infuriating. All of the criticism had literally nothing to do with the game and Yamato came off as kind-of incompetent and very annoying.

Yeah, well someone had to be the last boss in this arc, but it was indeed super harsh saying stuff like "This won't happen, you won't deliver in time etc etc" like come on... I would understand if they had another game in development with more potential but discarding solid ideas like that isn't productive when you haven't even give it a chance.

But even if that was too hard, it was short too so I can let it pass (although, in anime it will feel more rude).

I think she was being quite nice. Hajime never directed a game before and if it wasn't for Rin's help they would've had more reasons to dismiss the game, since all the game is at this point is just a more complicated game of dodgeball. Also, the same team had many problems respecting a good schedule even when they had a more experienced director, so, it's kind of normal to assume that someone with less experience won't do so well.