Forum › Posts by dijon

dijon
joined Dec 6, 2015

Lovely story~~

joined Dec 6, 2015

Canon break...too strong... THE BLOOMERS ARE MISSING!!!!!
That was adorable though :D

dijon
joined Dec 6, 2015

Horned Kasen Best Kasen

dijon
joined Dec 6, 2015

I love blushing Sakuya~

joined Dec 6, 2015

Scanlator here. Again. It took me damn near two years to realize I made a translation mistake. I fixed it!
Oh, and I switched the cover and stuff from Korean to Japanese. Because I don't want anyone getting confused. Yep!

last edited at May 6, 2017 10:25PM

joined Dec 6, 2015

Oh my goodness this was amazing~

dijon
Snack Time discussion 20 Jan 20:43
joined Dec 6, 2015

pg 11, "What are you doing too, Hijiri?"
I think that's "are you doing it too, Hijiri?"

I felt the nuance was a mixture between what I wrote and what you wrote, probably because it is. 히지리까지 뭘 하고 있는 건가요!
The 히지리까지 indicates what you wrote, while the other half of the dialogue indicates what I wrote.
So I think we're both right~
Though I should probably note that this translation went from J to K to E so I may be totally off base as something may have changed between translations.

joined Dec 6, 2015

Eeehhhh... I would've liked this doujin a lot more if only it coincided with actual Touhou lore. Since Yukari apparently created Gensokyo generations ago, way before Reimu was born, with the help of the Hakurei clan...
Is this a new continuity?

dijon
Image Comments 07 Jul 23:43
joined Dec 6, 2015
9o0bn

Everyone loves Marisa. And that's a good thing

dijon
Watch Me discussion 03 Jun 12:33
joined Dec 6, 2015

This was a lovely doujin. Made oddly more endearing because of the sad background for Futo :(

dijon
joined Dec 6, 2015

Oh that ending. Yes, that ending!!!

joined Dec 6, 2015

I'm confused. Does that position do anything without a dong?

I too am confused. Although, I remember watching one of the Scary Movie(s) and there being a lesbian scene and then symbolism where two tacos are smashed together. So my answer based on a shit movie is...... yes(?)

joined Dec 6, 2015

Korean? On the front page? Who wrote this? Oh wait it's just the translator. Nevermind! Looking forward to KoKoiSato!

(The scanslator here). Yeah... I don't have the skill to redraw something like that into English, so I decided to just leave the Korean. That way everybody knows that this was translated from the Korean, not Japanese!

joined Dec 6, 2015

If only Koishi made a real appearance... then this manga would've went from a 9.5/10 to a 10/10 (it's already 9.5 because of the Koishi picture in the beginning. Koishi best girl!)