Forum › Posts by CrisGu9

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

I am repeating this every time a new chapter appears but... I am so glad I didn't drop this manga in its beginings!
I didn't like it first, but its development of the argument has been incredibly good. The characters are greatly built. I can't wait to see the play!
As someone mentioned before: I think that this is one of the best mangas we have had in the last years.

joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm of two minds about it. I kinda like that ambivalence of whether they're in an actual relationship or not (yet) from one snippet to another, but it's frustrating that so many of the manager's thoughts seem to suggest that she's only there because she takes her job very seriously.

Well, the way I see it, the manager clearly likes her back but she is constantly thinking about work due to the fact that all the scenes we see about them are in 'the workplace' or the night before having to work, and she has to restrain in order to be responsible for both of them (as 'model-chan' obviously isn't).

joined Sep 21, 2015

Last update was really cute ^^

And yes, it would be great that you completed the project with such a good quality. The story will in the end be the same, but your work is much more enjoyable. Thanks for all your effort!

CrisGu9
Beloved L discussion 01 Jun 19:29
joined Sep 21, 2015

I agree that we are not close to an end, but I also think that this story won't have a happy ending. And I don't think it should. Maybe a ray of hope is the best we can aspire to...

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 7:30PM

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

It is a little bit disappointing that the only news is such a short special chapter :( We will have to wait a little more...

Has the series been licensed outside Japan? The only current yuri licensed in Spain is Citrus, and I'm pretty reluctant to give support to this series, but I would definitely buy Bloom into you since is one of the few mangas I keep reading after discovering Manhwa...

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

I almost dropped this series some time ago. Now I'm glad I didn't because the development of the story in those last chapters is being really good.

joined Sep 21, 2015

And now we've got a man killing his ex-lover on the news and a chain-smoking stalker in the hallway. Just what this story needed.

I hope this is sorted out rapidly so their relationship will evolve. I really like their conversations and the path that's taking (even tough the difficulties due to the translation) so I'm with you: no need for blood in this story.

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm glad I kept reading because this last chapter has been really good. Certain chapters such as the one in the river were disappointing for me (I felt that they didn't make complete sense), but from now on I think I will really enjoy the story and character development. And, obviously, reading your thoughtful comments helps a lot to enjoy it ^^

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 7:45PM

joined Sep 21, 2015

Am I the only one having trouble reading this? There are times when I cannot know who is saying what and I get lost... I had to read your explanations (thanks a lot, @Gale) because I could not completely understand their interactions. I'm enjoying it though, so let's see how it ends :)

CrisGu9
Lily Love discussion 27 Mar 17:49
joined Sep 21, 2015

Don't get me wrong. I've enjoyed Lily love so far (as someone said above, yuri does not usually stand out because of its plots) and Pulse seems pretty interesting, BUT abusive partners are not matter of fun.

CrisGu9
Lily Love discussion 21 Mar 20:09
joined Sep 21, 2015

This series was so cute at the beginning and now it has become so... I can't even find an appropriate word.
She had an abusive boyfriend from whom she was running away. The same boyfriend who tried to kidnap her because he wanted her being only his. And we have to find it funny that he kidnapped the wrong person and therefore he apologized in a 'comical' way? From the very moment that the ex girlfriend appeared this manhwa has had a really boring plot and moreover it has ended like this... Disappointing. Really disappointing.

Anyway, thanks for all your effort in the translation.

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm also here for the comments, but it seems that I came too early. However, this was a good one:

Such a good girl, properly introducing herself to her would-be rapist.

x_D

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

Chapter One: "How shall I subtly lure my prey into the trap?"

Chapter Two: "Fuck it, I'll stand here with my tits out and make an overtly sexual request when she's pressured not to refuse. Close enough."

I'll follow this story just because reading all your comments after is sooo funny x_D

joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm not sure if I understood the last chapter properly... I came here to see if you could enlighten me, but I'm still as confused as I was before.

What I understood from this chapter (using a Spanish translation) is that Yu-ji was in love with Seol-a but she didn't like her own feelings. She tried to pretend that she didn't care about Seol-a and when Seol-a listened what Yu-ji was saying, Yu-ji thought that it would be easier to not try to be forgiven by Seol-a and that with the distance her feelings for Seol-a would be more bearable. Moreover, hurting Seol-a was a good (though selfish) way for being always remembered by the girl she loved. Seol-a's memories about Yu-ji would be so harmful as the love she felt. Yu-ji wrote all that in a letter and after some time Seol-a got to read it.

CrisGu9
Stretch discussion 15 Oct 19:04
joined Sep 21, 2015

In the end, the comments were entertaining in their own. :p

I totally agree x_D I was going to say the same: even if I haven't liked the rushed end... it is so funny to read all the angry comments!

CrisGu9
Stretch discussion 15 Oct 18:59
joined Sep 21, 2015

What does it mean END??? I have liked the series. I can bear that they don't end up together because it fits well with the story. But this end is rushed and there have been many omissions in the last chapter that shouldn't have happened...

At least, as they say above, the fact that there are so many things unexplained will allow creative and caritative people to fill all the gaps with lovely yuri stories :)

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

Oh. This last one was sad.

CrisGu9
Stretch discussion 03 Oct 17:24
joined Sep 21, 2015

I don't understand why so many people is complaining about the last chapters released. I think they are totally coherent with the story and the way it has been told so far. And knowing that there's at least one volume left I still have my yuri hope alive :)

joined Sep 21, 2015

Today was my lucky day: all the yuri I read was fantastic ^^ I'm glad to know that the 3rd part is already being translated!!!

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

Sometimes I forget that one-shots can be THAT good. I've loved it <3

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

Drew8898 made an excellent analysis of the characters... I liked this story in the beginning but I don't like how it's developing. We'll see hiw it ends...

CrisGu9
stay green? discussion 24 Sep 18:16
joined Sep 21, 2015

So cute :3

joined Sep 21, 2015

So sad... but I loved it :)

CrisGu9
joined Sep 21, 2015

It took me some time to remember what the plot was after so long, but thanks so much for the translation! Those two were my favorite characters from the manga, it's a bit shocking that they have such a strange story. We'll see how it all ends when the last extra chapters appear ^^