Forum › Posts by car_rxn

joined Sep 7, 2015

Suzuma
Thank you for the info. I understand. Do update me if you have started the fundraiser^^

joined Sep 7, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

You can call me Caroline. I saw your story by accident in December 2014 and I still remember reading the chapters you have released for seven days straight. I have never been attached to a story to that extent and Fluttering Feelings is the very first web toon I have ever read. Due to circumstances, I cannot fully express who I am and what I am. I saw your story in one of the darkest moments of my life. You are without andoubt, my life savior and I owe you my life. Because of you, I have started to know the true meaning of happiness, love and kindness. I have also started to truly appreciate. Not only you gave fluttering feelings to these lovely characters, No Rae and Seol A, you also give the same thing to us readers. I want you know that despite the language barriers, love has no barrier. Love is a language that we all share. Just you touch us with your love through Fluttering Feelings, I want you to know that we all love you although we haven't met in person. But the extent of the love that we feel for you is endless. I am also trying to find the best way to reach my love to you more than words. You deserve all the love, Ssamba.

With much love,
Caroline

joined Sep 7, 2015

Is there anyway we can support Author Ssamba? With her medical bills and stuff. I want to support her in a way that I can. I owe her a lot. She is one of the main causes of my happiness.