Forum › Posts by thekillerham

joined Aug 15, 2015

Dear Ssamba,
I cannot begin to express my and many of your fans the gratitude we feel towards you and your work. The story and characters you have created in Fluttering Feelings is a true masterpiece that could make any heart flutter with feelings (heh heh sorry, puns). As someone who finds it hard to express their emotions, as well as their sexuality, this story has shown me that boundaries such as social class, gender and labels have very little importance for love between two people. For me, waking up Sunday morning and seeing another chapter of your story made it the best day of the week. I would scroll through the new updated chapter and admire all the beautiful drawings or laugh at the funny moments or smile at all the cute parts. And the fact that I couldn't read Korean was alright because it's just such a good story that the barrier of language didn't matter (and someone kind enough would translate it in English). So thank you, thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful gift, Ssamba whenever I see your icon at the bottom of a chapter and the little notes about dressing warmly for the winter or taking care of ourselves since it's cold season, it brings a big smile to my face because you truly care for your readers. So now please take care of yourself. Don't give up on life and especially please don't give up on yourself. Fight this battle and come out of it victorious. We the fans will have your backs with every step of the way. We support you and wish you a healthy swift recovery. Heck if we could, we'd probably fly to Korea right now and support you right by your side. Please believe in yourself as your readers believe in you, Ssamba!! The day you will get your cramped subway train romance is still to come and when it does your fans will be happy to read all about it. Thank you very very much for the light that you have given us through your work and know that as people who love you and everything you have created send some light back your way.
With love from Canada, Hamu