Forum › Posts by Arata

joined Jul 28, 2015

The art is so good but I would enjoy more if Uni wasn't with Eli. I hate Eli so much

Arata
joined Jul 28, 2015

Been having a rough time getting into anything with nico, whenever something with maki paired up with someone else is uploaded shippers get really annoying. Annoyance bleeding onto the pairing and easily sponged up by nico, character I don't particularly like (find her annoying). To the extent of not even taking a glance at comment sections anymore... Been cooling down... probably won't last long tho.

I feel you NicoMaki shippers are so annoying when it comes to seeing doujins that feature Nico and Maki paired with others. A certain user who's name starts with Yuri and ends with numbers is the biggest one I've seen so far

NicoMaki used to be one of my favorite ships but then I found out how terrible the majority of the fandom is to the non ships/shippers and it caused me to become indifferent and sometimes disliking NicoMaki. Its like these people don't understand that both of them are shipable with others.

Sure NicoMaki has a ton of evidence supporting them still doesn't make them canon until the creator says they are. Until and if that day comes everything involving them is still just ship tease

Arata
Image Comments 28 Jul 22:42
joined Jul 28, 2015
50262607_p22

[idiocy removed]

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 11:46PM

Arata
Image Comments 28 Jul 22:37
joined Jul 28, 2015
47979319_p0

Oh wow this pairing really does exist. Probably one of the most minorest of minor pairing of ll that I would love to see more of