Forum › Posts by charlieh

charlieh
joined Jun 24, 2015

Fluttering Feelings is the only one that's actively being translated right now (however, it's on hiatus until August but I'm sure 30+ chapters will keep you busy). She is also translating another one of Gaji's (same author as WDTFS) manhwas' called A Pet's Aesthetic.

If you're interested in a more fluffy, light story, I'd also recommend Their Story by Tanjiu.

Yeah, I love FF and Their Story, might have to check out A Pet's Aesthetic. Is it done the same way WDTFS? on lezhin and pay-to-read with overtooning?
edit: I did a quick google, and can't see any access to it through comico or lezhin (no korean understanding at all), only found some forums on /u/ where I got a little backstory on someone named ssome and the immense hatred felt towards them. And apparently dynasty getting blocked from scanlating.
So is this another case of I need to wait patiently for Halmoni to finish translating, so I can get it legit?
Thanks for your recs.
Considering learning to read japanese/korean so I'm not so reliant on the work of generous translators.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 5:29AM

charlieh
joined Jun 24, 2015

I just checked it out but since there hasn't been an announcement of the chapter being released, I'm sure those problems are in the process of being fixed. They may be in the middle to doing the overlay.

Oh, okay sweet as. Just being impatient then :P I keep an eye out for updates everyday, this has me hooked.
By chance, has Halmoni translated any other korean manwha (Am i using that correctly?) similar to this? I'm trying to find more awesome yuri, since I've pretty much read all that's available on dynasty-scans.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:20AM

charlieh
joined Jun 24, 2015

I see chapter 7 is up (happy happy dance), but it seems to have stopped translating after the panel with the "she's a crossdresser" speech bubble.
Is there something I could do to fix this? Or am I just being impatient again?
There is also a small overlaying problem for a few panels during the flashback scene with Sungji's brother, where the korean text is present alongside the english text.

charlieh
joined Jun 24, 2015

So first off, like to thank halmoni and others for their hard work in scanlating this and all else they do. Didn't know about a legit way to access translated works until WDTFS appeared here, and I was introduced to lezhin.
As such, Have bought the first 2 chapters but can't seem to get the 2nd chapter to translate using the add-on or bookletmark. The 1st works fine so not sure if I'm missing something?

We haven't finished editing the translation for ch. 2 yet.

Oh, well that explains it. I thought that might be the case, but couldn't find any information about how many had been translated.
Thanks again for your hard work, and I look forwards to future installations.

charlieh
joined Jun 24, 2015

So first off, like to thank halmoni and others for their hard work in scanlating this and all else they do. Didn't know about a legit way to access translated works until WDTFS appeared here, and I was introduced to lezhin.
As such, Have bought the first 2 chapters but can't seem to get the 2nd chapter to translate using the add-on or bookletmark. The 1st works fine so not sure if I'm missing something?