Forum › Posts by sofiamd

joined Jun 14, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

I started reading Fluttering Feelings from early 2015 and every week has been filled with joyful wait and satisfied read. (I used to flip through the Korean-English dictionary all the time just to read Fluttering Feelings haha!). Fluttering Feelings is my favorite GL manhwa of all times and I'm not even lying.

When I first heard the news, I was shocked and amazed at the same time. Shocked by the sad news and amazed by how you, who's going through all that, still do your best to cheer your fans up. I mean, you're the one who needs all the cheering but you gave them to us instead! It made me sad. I really wish I could be there for you. I wish I could be there to be some kind of a mood enhancer, like what your manhwa did to me.

I've read a lot about sucessful stories of people fighting cancer. Lots of them are terminal and my recent read, a brain cancer. I am and I will keep praying that your successful story is next.

Ssamba-ssi, please do remember that we are all here for you and please do tell us if you need anything. We love you, Ssamba-ssi. We will always pray for your recovery. We love you. We honestly do.

Your fan,
Sofia M

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 10:35PM

joined Jun 14, 2015

Where do you guys go to read this? I've only read up to Chapter 29. Couldnt find updates.

joined Jun 14, 2015

'Oh! Its Monday! Maybe Ssamba's back??'

checks Comico
~
cries TT

I STILL DO THIS EVERY WEEK!!

Ssamba, get well soon...

last edited at May 21, 2016 6:02PM

joined Jun 14, 2015

Get well soon, Ssamba-ssi. It's okay. We can wait. Your recovery is the top priority now. Saranghae! <3

joined Jun 14, 2015

Hi guys!

Hey, is Seol-A really unaware of her feelings towards No-Rae? And here I thought Seol-A knew and she's just good in keeping it and handles it well.

But Seol-A liking No-Rae first is true, right??