Forum › Posts by Dosahder

Dosahder
Image Comments 24 Jan 16:20
joined May 10, 2015
64226089_p0

@telamon Except the liliraune, who's basically a lesbian couple who might incorporate a guy. Succubi are also supposed to be bi, but that's mostly to convert human women.

joined May 10, 2015

Lol these two guys are gonna get into a love triangle over her, and she's just like "Yeah, you do that, I'm gonna be gay with my wife/harem over here."

Dosahder
joined May 10, 2015

I have to keep reminding myself that "no-means-maybe-and-often-means-yes" is a time-honored and well-worn trope of the romance genre.

Everybody keeps calling this one rapey, but if you actually check for it, it's not really. The first time, yeah Asuka says stop (whether it's because they're interrupted or not is unclear though). But the second time, she doesn't ever say no or stop. Not to Miu, and not even to the club when they tie her up. Just, "this is embarrassing", or "I'm scared." Towards the end, she even gets untied and says that Miu can do anything she wants.

Yeah, it dances on the line, and one might make an argument that Asuka's reluctance could be taken for denial. But I would say this is actually one of Mira's less rapey (for what that's worth)

Dosahder
joined May 10, 2015

Dark as the basic priniciple is, I take at least a little comfort from the fact that the manager of the store clearly loves the girls and raises the ones she can't bear to part with. That implies, at least, that she cares enough to make sure the girls go to good homes with loving families. Look at it that way, and it's kinda like an orphanage.

joined May 10, 2015

Half the 'friends' in this story are scum.

"I'm jealous you like girls, so I'm going to bully every girl you get close to."
"I'm uncomfortable around lesbians, so put your love life on hold and date boys for a while to test (fix) yourself."

Dosahder
joined May 10, 2015

Cool never goes beyond yuri crushes in his series. Don't get your hopes up.

Bullshit
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch29#12
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch29#14

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 6:44AM