Forum › Posts by lango

lango
joined May 7, 2015

Chapter 41! It feels like a surprise present for my weekend. I’m happy to see them happy with each other. Also, Yuu was especially cute being honest about her love in this chapter.

lango
Still Sick discussion 30 May 01:15
joined May 7, 2015

As a web developer, seeing debugging stuff in yuri manga makes me feel weird and happy at the same time.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

Wow, it looks like it’s approaching to its limit. I gotta say chapter 30 & 31 was not that pleasant.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

I really am happy to see this resolution! I think it’s my first time seeing Yuu crying, and that being first time conveys a whole lot of emotional strength.

I’d like to see one chapter full of lovey dovey moments. Those two were the most realistic and lovely couple I’ve ever seen in this genre of manga.

Anyway, congratulations, Yuu and Touko!

lango
Yuurii discussion 03 Dec 01:09
joined May 7, 2015

Maybe her parents are already passed away in some reason.

It was quite heartwarming read. Author smoothly made ‘miracle awaken up’ pattern into some kinda logical episode.

joined May 7, 2015

It’s unbelivable that this story suddenly used such a cliche. It doesn’t matter if he really is cheating or not. At first I thought “what a nice guy to see in a yuri manga”, and I felt that was quite valuable, since stories similar to this always ends up with violent/cheating husband - breakup pattern.

Well, I dunno. If Uta eventually gets a lover she really loves, that’s fine. I’m not expecting a lot.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

I really love this one

joined May 7, 2015

On hiatus!? No! It MUST be continued!

lango
joined May 7, 2015

It feels like Ayu used word 'clear' to mean 'empty'.

joined May 7, 2015

It's already far late for me to drop it. I have to see the ending no matter how it sucks.... So sad it had to end all the story so suddenly.

joined May 7, 2015

So fluffy and cute.

joined May 7, 2015

It's been a long time... but... ugh. Was there any reason for Kotooka to be THIS childish? I mean, every character has its own negative side, but Kotooka is too much. She could be more charming character without being such a big pain. The author is deliberately showing her negative side and it's making me really hard to love her. I was trying hard to love her until the very last chapter.

I'm not going to be happy when I see the ending if it's without her sincere apology to everyone else.

joined May 7, 2015

omg, Bocchi in the first page is so adorable.
Btw, it's always nice to see such good sense of fashion in those mangas. They all are quite good dressers.

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 11:27PM

lango
joined May 7, 2015

It was such a smooth resolution to this cliche. Smooth... I like it.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

I want more..!

lango
Image Comments 24 Mar 22:26
joined May 7, 2015
Ehhhh

At the first I thought it was from Mochi because of the facial expression and blushing.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

New Gay is always welcome. Also the title (Now Loading) is the same as the opening song of the New Game anime. It really looks intentional.

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 10:19PM

joined May 7, 2015

Yeah, its vibe was really different than previous volumes, or it might be just a feeling because of long blank term of update...
I like how Sayuri's attitude toward Mikoto is changing. Getting closer to romantic feeling. But another half year to see it bloom. Just kill me already.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 12:05PM

lango
Love Storm discussion 18 Mar 06:27
joined May 7, 2015

What a worst guys, stalking and recording like that. The lovey-dovey short suddenly got changed to a cliffhanger of an unsettling drama because of those creeps.

lango
Image Comments 28 Jan 03:14
joined May 7, 2015
58930061_p0

Maki is the only one name I remember clearly, because of another Maki... It took almost ten seconds for me to recall Koito's name.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 3:15AM

lango
Image Comments 13 Jan 19:57
joined May 7, 2015
C2chxp1uuaektyn

I was imagining it pink... It's funny somehow.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

I'm already in love with this.

lango
joined May 7, 2015

I love Shunnita's weird stuff. It is weird but still adorable and funny.

joined May 7, 2015

Yaoi's coming in hot and I appreciate it. Subaru's face in #31 is so adorable. I'm already looking at that page for three times.

lango
Image Comments 30 Dec 03:19
joined May 7, 2015
Fluttering%20feelings%20holiday

She got CANCER? Oh my god. Things were much worse than I thought. I really hope she'll get better.