Forum › Posts by Razz

Avi
joined Apr 6, 2015

Dynasty has been pretty much invaluable when it comes to receiving feedback on the game. Thank you to anyone who played my demo and I hope most of you enjoyed it. I'm posting to announce I've launched a Kickstarter campaign in order to seek out funding for the games interface and soundtrack.

Starlight Vega Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005595766/starlight-vega-visual-novel

Also a thumbs up on Greenlight!:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=414779039

You can pledge by doing a game pre-order (and also get your name listed in the credits!) or by also adding on goodies like an artbook, wallpapers, illustrations, and even special limited edition items. Having a Kickstarter also gives me the possible opportunity to improve the story even further through stretch goals, polishing the game as much as possible before the full release.

Also if you know a friend who might be interested in the project, please tell them. Word of mouth is arguably the most powerful way to get the game out there... especially a yuri game.

Again, thanks you so much for the incredible support so far, Dynasty.

Avi
joined Apr 6, 2015

You guys are fantastic! Big thank you to all who have left comments and feedback so far. I'm very happy my friend posted the game here, because Dynasty has truly been invaluable. :)

@OriginalGengar
You're amazing. That helps a ton, actually. I'm making an affiliate link section and I'll add both of those to the list.

@redpanther
I've been a yuri fan for close to a decade now. I would never put a random guy ending or guy love interest in my yuri stories. The game has some bad ends but that's par the course with visual novels. (and none of the bad ends have men or rape.)

Avi
joined Apr 6, 2015

Thanks everyone, I'm excited to get feedback from yuri fans themselves. I'm hard at work prepping for the upcoming crowd campaign and the game itself, but I'll be around to answer questions.

@Nosebleed
This looks great! I'm a huge visual novel fan so i'll definitely give it a go tomorrow and try to give some feedback.

Also hope you don't mind me sharing this on Fuwanovel.

I greatly appreciate that! Word of mouth is always a good thing... especially for a yuri game.

@Flips

Found a mistake, When Sid(?) asks you who you want Lyira or Melody, theres dialogue a bit after that mentioning Lyria, but the name displayed of the character speaking says Lyria (who is not in the scene), instead of Sid.

Thank you for catching that, I've fixed it for the next demo release. :)

last edited at Apr 8, 2015 2:25AM