Forum › Posts by kemal21

kemal21
joined Mar 17, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_witchs_hand#13
On the 13th page at the middle left panel there are two girls snuggling to each other I can't figure out why they are there or who they are
Anyone have any ideas?

joined Mar 17, 2015

I don't get why people would call this realistic, I mean who gets pregnant to catch someones attention?
And they are both girls on top of that, Lol

The sad part is that there are people who will do such things, and the point is bad attention is better than no attention at all. The person just wants the other to look at them, pay attention to them, be with them, and it comes to a point where it doesn't matter how. What's realistic is that this does happen in real life where people will act out just so that the object of their admiration will look at them, and then it if goes far enough feel pity for them, and then never leave. In reality most people leave the relationship and both people are left hurt. It's often that when the person seeking attention doesn't get what they want they'll blame the person whom they want attention from. They'll put all of their bad behavior on that person trying to make the other responsible for their own mistakes, and ruining all chances of a relationship working out is what results, no more attention.

It's ugly.

That's sad and idiotic yet understandable :)
but would there really be people who'd go as far as getting pregnant or even further? Oh well, It might have been an accident but in this kind of situation we couldn't tell for sure.

joined Mar 17, 2015

Is she the same girl from ch.1?

nope

I don't get why people would call this realistic, I mean who gets pregnant to catch someones attention?
And they are both girls on top of that, Lol

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 2:21PM

joined Mar 17, 2015

Isn't this a one shot, why is it ongoing?

kemal21
True True discussion 17 Mar 10:39
joined Mar 17, 2015

That was a good chapter