OTP!

seinsora
Image Comments 28 Jul 10:57
joined Dec 20, 2014
55377252_p0

Perfect.. <3

seinsora
joined Dec 20, 2014

There had to be a rival... but it's clearly too obvious that it was forced in, couldn't you make it another student?

I just read ch. 6, want the spoil?

I didn't understand a sh*t since it was some strange language xD... but I guess the girl still loved her but gave up and got married 'cause she thought that sensei didn't love her back. So when she knows that sensei now loves a student back she... cries and confess it (that she still loved her and blablablablabla...) but she is married so it can't be helped now :v and wish them to be happy together, maybe?

So what you're saying is that... The problem solves itself?

Yeah, like that... maybe xD (I'm just guessing here)

Chapter 6 raw: http://iutruyentranh.com/truyen/7505-dear-my-teacher/c007.html?id=153933 (it's vietnamese .__.)

I can provide the translation for this raw, however I need someone to edit the thing for me as I'm currently very busy right now so if someone interest then i can give you a text file of the translate panel. P/s the link is chapter 7 I think he/she got a typo. And to be honest i have just made an account to officially said this =D (my email: the.moron.00@gmail.com and/or send me an email and i can send you the file i have it translated already)

Pleasee Help this guy ... I don't know about editting stuff ... I really want to read the next chapter so badly .. T_T

seinsora
LOVE/DEATH discussion 10 Jan 05:42
joined Dec 20, 2014

i love this manga so damn much .. Lol ..