Shinoo
Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

I am so happy to see more of thisss!

Shinoo
Age 15 discussion 15 Mar 19:01
joined Oct 25, 2014

I swear this series have me going wtf every single chapten yet I keep reading. I dont know how the author manages it. Its just a story about puberty but stupidly twisted

Shinoo
Still Sick discussion 10 Mar 21:09
joined Oct 25, 2014

This chapter hit me in the feels, they are so good to each other ToT

joined Oct 25, 2014

Holy, that last chapter wasnt supposed to make me cry jsdbhasd

joined Oct 25, 2014

Damn that hurt.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Damn Umi sure was thirsty in this one.
Unff I love this pairing,

joined Oct 25, 2014

Wait
Milk tooth?
How old is Leo?
Teeth fells off until 11~13 years
What the fuq, Itou Hachi, WHAT THE FUCK?

Good lord, do we have to go through this every time?

How old are humanized wolves when they lose their milk teeth?
How old are humanized wolves at sexual maturity?
What’s the age of consent for humanized wolves?

We don’t fucking know because there’s no such thing as humanized wolves in real life.

True fact.

To be fair, it is still a representation of a little girl, or in the context of this discussion, clearly a minor.

... which people should have come to terms with already with Itou Hachi works by this point, heh.

Reminds me how in the "wolf children" movie the human mother had to come in terms with the fact that her little wolf-boy was an adult by 'animal' standars and not a child.
But anyway, You are right its Itou hachi everyone know what she does at this poin, and also all her fantasy stories are set in medieval-ish times sooo yeah, not like girls didnt get married at that age in our history xD

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

the second chapter was so random it was funny to me. There you have it lads, be a decent person and the girls will fall for you.
Akemi feels so soft, warm and calming that I actually see her more like a mother, I get why maybe depressed and stressed japanese high-schoolers would find confort on her and want her near... b-but already call it l-love? H-how?? talk about rash (at least the black haired girl had a bit of time building her crush, but her firend? what? made me laugh)

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Dunno about the story yet, but damn the senpai is creepy to me

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Insta-fav. Love how the MC got her shipping senses right at first sight. the ex girlfriends are super cute. And dang, Black haired girl is so not over that. My bet is that the other girl got scared of losing her friend if things got too serious or fought while in a relationship and went for the easy exit of "lets go back to being friends".

joined Oct 25, 2014

I totally thought Nikaidou was going to strike a shonen pose and flip that bitch
I am still betting on it tho

Shinoo
Still Sick discussion 19 Dec 01:12
joined Oct 25, 2014

You don't notice she's a women at all

sexism ;-;

That line made me upset too ;___;

About the chapter, dammmn that cliffhanger.

joined Oct 25, 2014

This pairing heals my soul qwq

Shinoo
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 08:16
joined Oct 25, 2014

Gold mother right there. Bet she totally knows her daughter plays for both teams xd love this couple!

Shinoo
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 03:06
joined Oct 25, 2014

friggin finally, its weird even if my kind of pairing is the black haired instructor with the one with the piercing in her tongue (their names escape me atm) the story I am more interested is without doubt Tsubasa's!

Shinoo
Lily Marble discussion 23 Sep 01:22
joined Oct 25, 2014

It will be challenging to make these super friends go out for real but I'm waiting for it!

Just wait for the "we got drunk at Hikai's and shit happened"

joined Oct 25, 2014

knowing how its prob going to end makes it a nope for me. I need fluffy yuri love to cope with life (?

Shinoo
Earth Girls discussion 14 Jul 14:29
joined Oct 25, 2014

Dont know why everyone is so bothered with Katra's harem lul. I mean in these series the act of having sex isnt tied to presumptions and customs. The main characters of the original series Sakina and Yume do it when they first met, cmon xd
As I see it Katra sees it as a way to bond with people she likes-likes and is something that feels nice so why not. The girl has lots of love to give, same as Kidaha (?
I think Kidaha will be alright as long as she has her main waifu Io. We will have to see where this goes, maybe mifuri will grow a pair now that she has more competition and actually tell katra that she loves her more than a friend

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

This is really cute. I am particulary in love with the art, the backgrounds are awesome.
Also Mafuyu givis me Homu vibes I dont know how to explain it but the way she likes koharu is really cute xD
And I low-key feel bad with myself, these girls live in a dorm basically alone with 15 years and manage themselves really well, and I am an useless potato

Shinoo
Earth Girls discussion 07 Jul 04:17
joined Oct 25, 2014

Yikes, feels like Mifuri will get freinzoned hard.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

This is good, but needs some KanaMari to be truly excellent. Triangles are the strongest shape!

Agree, still Dia is such a bottom that I can see the other two spoiling her and messing her up nonstop xD

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Ufff all of the yes. We need more of this

joined Oct 25, 2014

my this story is way too adorable.

Shinoo
Earth Girls discussion 30 Jun 20:05
joined Oct 25, 2014

I am happy to see this back, earth girls was an enjoyable series. also prehistoric girls, where else do you see that

joined Oct 25, 2014

elixumi is life