Forum › Posts by TheUnchainedM

TheUnchainedM
joined Sep 20, 2014

Alice == hottest. Just sayin'.

TheUnchainedM
joined Sep 20, 2014

You'd be surprised what you can do with boobs and clothing..... And how they look in clothing...

TheUnchainedM
joined Sep 20, 2014

I dunno the thing that annoys me most about the whole Kashiwa/Uozumi thing is how out of nowhere with very little interaction, Kashiwa returns some level of feeling back to him -just- because he showed interest in her. As a her... In comparison to her relationship with her actual girlfriend which took time and a mutual understanding of each other and their feelings... So what you're supposed to take from this is that one single moment with a person you've not even said a word to, has made a pass at your little sister and has shown to have a small amount of interest in you, is your lover to be and forget any sort of relationships you already have that have developed more naturally?

I'll remember that for the next guy I pass in the street....

I cant sort of accept Uozumi's behaviour given he is a teenager. But for an adult well into her 20s to be acting like a teen? I don't know what being a trans-person is like or what it means and I can't begin to understand the problems they face, especially in a culture as harsh as Japan's. But I can't believe that a late 20 something would become enamored by some little twerp they've barely had any interaction with beyond, "Yo honey, you so fine...."...... Who was just a tiny bit forceful with your younger sister...

I don't like the way both men and women are being portrayed in this manga. But then if you consider the tone of the entire thing.... It's a little more forgivable? I mean the way it handles even trans-issues is simplistic and extreme. But you then have to remember the culture we're dealing with here. Japanese people aren't known for being as open and welcoming about people who exist outside 'normalcy' as a lot of other Western cultures.

.....I do feel sorry for Sakura though. It's kinda obvious she has a thing for Uozumi, and to have him constantly hound her about her older sister would be difficult to handle. Especially since days ago you had him hounding her about him having a thing for her.... And for him to be completely oblivious to her feelings and needs.... She should just tell him up straight to take a long walk off a short jetty.... But people can be very irrational at times. Or knee him in the balls....

You can probably tell I don't like Uozumi very much even if aspects of his behaviour are understandable...