Forum › Posts by Horn

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

It's likely because of the axing. The next chapter's going to be the last one. Which is a bit of a pity, because I don't think even half the characters that were planned have been introduced. However I can also kinda understand it, 'cause it's a pretty aimless series and probably didn't garner a lot of popularity.

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

Oh, hey, PLG. Fancy seeing you here. o/

I think the "incomplete" feeling is because it was fairly short, and none of the characters (save for Torikai) were delved into whatsoever and acted more like extras than main characters. There was more atmosphere than dialogue, and likely the whole setup was for the double twist. So yes, I can agree that it was a little lacking when it comes to material, but I also don't really see any way that this could continue while still keeping it interesting, since the setup has been fulfilled already.

last edited at Jan 21, 2015 11:15AM

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014
  • Incest
  • Yuri
  • Loli

Additional story: Barely required. ;o

Horn
Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

Or... maybe the artist just didn't intend for it to be full-on yuri, and the yuri tag is somewhat misleading. It could be simple as that. And I'm okay with it.

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

I laughed starting from page 4, all the way to the end.

I love messed up humor like this. Moar, I say!

Horn
Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

"very large size gap" I wouldn't mind seeing more of this tag.

So very seconded. o/ I'm more for macro stuff than micro, though...

That is the one thing about hentai and ecchi I've always hated. That and the misogyny. Having your female lead get raped by tentacle monsters is one thing but being disrespectful to women in general is just wrong.

Um. Are you implying that compared as concepts, "disrespect" is actually worse than "rape"? Been spending a little too much time on Tumblr?

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

Wait, I just noticed, we get chapter names now? Whoa!

We're switching over to tankobon raws. o/ Planning to try and redo the older chapters as well while we're at it. Particularly the first tankobon chapter is a little different.

Horn
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 12:50
Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

Firstly, hiiiiiiii horn! I see you're still doing editing stuff :)

Hi there! Why yeah, after honing my skills for so long, I figured it'd be a waste to just stop completely after the group shut down... I'll keep going for at least a while longer.

no im not, im asking why they bother when they know it will get terrible reactions in the comments,

I can't speak for the translator, but that there is EXACTLY why I bother doing it. ;)

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 12:52PM

Horn
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 15:54
Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.

There's a lot of stuff wrong with me. ;D I love tragedies, the worse the better (sure, this isn't as bad as it very well could have been, though I enjoyed it none the less), and I equally love other people's reactions to it, so when I got the chance to edit something like this I jumped at it. The disgusted comments just make my day.

And sure, technically it's not NTR or cheating, but I can entirely understand why someone would think that way (they're keeping the whole thing secret from one another after all), so perhaps those tags serve as a fair warning if nothing else.

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

Beautiful.

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

I believe that would be a cuntrabass. o/

Is this a re-post? or I think I have already seen it somewhere else long time ago...

That's unlikely; it was newly released yesterday. Knife has a very particular drawing style when it comes to people, though, so you've probably mixed this up with another of their works.

last edited at Aug 29, 2014 6:44AM