Forum › Posts by Booklogic

Booklogic
Sunny Spot discussion 17 Jan 07:26
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

And I'm ever so happy about the hints of HibiMikuChris.

But this didn't happen. At all. The anime couldn't have made it any more clear that Hibiki and Miku only love each other.

Booklogic
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

I say a romance tag should be added

I agree, this could use a romance tag. It's a little goofy but there is without doubt romance in there.

Also. For a completely unknown artist this was really good.

Booklogic
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

i don't mind crack pairings. everyone has their favorite pairs and not one yuri-fag has the right to say who should be with who. what i do mind is NTR like settings in these crack pairings. NTR destroys the very essence of yuri that yurism usually puts out. their motto is "the purest form of love." NTR sure isn't pure. if they want to do crack they should at least do vanilla.

I don't think this dj is NTR through.

I guess the dj coming off from the few theme that was core of the movie. Homura 's fear of being forgotten (or the world she know being forgotten), and her resolve to stay away to protect Madoka. Then the fact that the only one who she toyed with in her world is Sayaka (make sense in the movie set-up, as Sayaka's role of being justice enforcer, and only she can work as underdog opponent against Homura). I means if you replace that screen with Mami or Nagisa/Bebe, it will not work as well. Furthermore we have the hidden feeling Sayaka having toward Kyouko, despite on open they were just friends.

In short:
Homura's fear of being forgotten + clear Madoka's memory to protect her + only Sayaka's memory was kept + Homura toying and blackmailing Sayaka on "that girl" + Sayaka's denial of her true love = (fanfict) Homura x Sayaka unhealthy pairing

In this sense, sweet vanilla with Homura x Sayaka is actually out of character as they have less basis to exist. In fact when you start to dissect it in like that, there is no way that a canon Homura x Sayaka will ever exist in any form, as the root of their shipping was only there in the first place for plot-driven. Unless it gains popularity and they will just throw it in to evoke fan rage

I know this post is old but I'm going to throw my two cents in anyway.

Frankly, none of the things you mentioned stop this from being NTR. NTR is when one person steals the love interest of another, and that is exactly what Homura does to Kyouko in the doujin. For all intensive purposes in the doujin Sayaka and Kyouko are "together" at the start, because Sayaka likes Kyouko and Kyouko likes Sayaka. The poor writing starts when Homura says "our love will never bear fruit". Both Homura and Sayaka know this is false because Kyouko does in fact return Sayaka's feelings. This doujin severely degrades Homura and Sayaka by implying they are sexually lose and would sleep with just about anyone who offed as long as they were horny, also that the feelings they have are so small and fragile that they would disappear given the slightest provocation. It also implies that Homura is a cruel person who would knowingly steal Kyouko's love interest even though she knows (at the start) that they both have feelings for each other. When degrades Sayaka's feelings is that she loses those feelings for Kyouko just because she has sex with Homura a few times, which states that her feelings were never very strong to begin with. Further more the writing gets even worse when Sayaka says "that wasn't right to call my first time" but then goes back to Homura anyway. Things also get rather offensive in the afterword as well. The author even states that the sex should not have been part of the story and only ham fisted it in so they he could write a story about Homura and Sayaka having sex. What's more, he wants Sayaka and Homura to be people who would cheat on their love interests and do depraved things like be fucked buddies. He is flat out saying that their feelings are weak and they are not capable of being faithful, strong individuals.

Any who... back to the NTR. It's obvious by the end that Sayaka has fallen in love with Homura and given up on Kyouko. She runs away at the end because she knows she has betrayed Kyouko. Again is implying that Sayaka's feelings are weak, which is degrading to her. So that means Homura has fully stolen Kyouko's love interest, making this genuine NTR. In actuality the author doesn't care that he's degrading Homura and Sayaka or that it's NTR, only that he got write a story about them having sex. He even made a tweet after he wrote this doujin about how Homura and Sayaka would have sex just to feel good and not care about Madoka or Kyouko feelings. Almost as if they were acting on animal instincts.

In closing. Both hate sex and vanilla are equally out of character for Homura as Sayaka because both have shown in canon that they are strong and faithful individuals that would stay true to the people they love against all odds and adversity. So them having hatesex is just as OOC as them cuddling.

Sorry for the rant.

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 2:14AM

Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

It's really a shame to see things like this.

Booklogic
Nerve discussion 10 Oct 16:51
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

It's pretty spread out. I think the resolution (and fluff) happens somewhere in the last 10 episodes though.

OK, thanks. Guess I'll have to give the show a shot.

Booklogic
Nerve discussion 10 Oct 02:19
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

bell and otoha's story is very short as well

If you don't mind me asking, roughly where does their story arc start in the anime? Or is it all spread out.

Booklogic
Image Comments 27 Aug 00:27
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

No problem.

Booklogic
Image Comments 26 Aug 23:07
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

Isn't there another one that comes right before this?

Booklogic
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

jelly Sayaka is cute

It seems like a lot of doujin recently have been showing Sayaka as the clingy, super needed girlfriend. Which seems about right.

Booklogic
Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

Sequel to this one if I'm not mistaken http://dynasty-scans.com/images/2072

I assume it goes like this
1) http://dynasty-scans.com/images/2070
2) http://dynasty-scans.com/images/2072
3) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_proceeding_kiss

Because Sayaka says she initiated a kiss, and it wouldn't make sense for it to follow this one http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1992.