joined Aug 15, 2014

My brain!...... :(
Que mierda esta pasando?
Esto está más enredado que nada....

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:59PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

somebody said to me that this manga was cancelled, is it true? :(

Yup, sadly it didn't sell well. Volume 3 will be its last. Hopefully Morinaga got enough of a heads up so that we can at least get a finished conclusion that doesn't feel too rushed. I can't find the tweet right now but when originally announced I think she said something about continuing it as a doujin, take that with a grain of salt.

Thank you :(

last edited at Dec 24, 2016 9:21AM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

somebody said to me that this manga was cancelled, is it true? :(

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 8:22PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

It's cool if you can relate being an ace to her experience, but personally, IMHO, I think it's best to hold off. Depression can really do a number on one's sexual drive. (from personal experience I know this)

yeah, you're right

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

So... I think she's asexual after all

That's a huge leap. That's like saying a woman is a lesbian because she's having a hard time being with men after one bad (ie rape, molestation) experience.

Honestly, we don't know what she really is at this point, because she doesn't know. She's depressed, full of anxiety, and has little to no experience. She has trouble leaving her house let alone having sex with someone. This one experience does not an asexual make.

As someone has already said, she needs therapy so she can figure herself out and decide what she wants from life.

I'm sorry I never wanted to be rude (in fact I'm an ace) I came at that conclusion by the lack of desire towards his partner and many other reasons that I saw, maybe she's homoromantic o she's not
(I'm not good in English, sorry if I made a mistake )

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 6:42PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

So... I think she's asexual after all

blackheart
Kase-san discussion 23 Aug 22:25
Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

I know it's supposed to be a shine on her lips, but Inoue looks hella buck tooth in this bottom left panel.

Lol, you're right xD

blackheart
Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

It was cute :)

blackheart
Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

The friend's reaction to the book is a little surprising, considering she knows it's based on her friend. The natural assumption is that the artist who falls for another woman is Hanako, and the girl who she loves but is in love with someone else must be Kozue, without knowing that it's actually the author falling for Hanako. But she seems pretty unaffected by the idea of her best friend being outed as a lesbian in love with her.

Just naturally unflappable, maybe?

solo leelo y no te preocupes de lo demas (realmente no creo q en ningun momento dan a entender que es en su amiga sino que solo la toma como modelo la escritora para una historia de amor o al menos eso entendi yo) es una hermosa historia. DISFRUTA XD.

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

what a cute story

blackheart
Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

I click on this by accident with no interest to really read it.... Now I want more of this!

me too and, and i really like this author and his art work