Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

//chokes on my dinner
but then...

IT'S WAY TOO CUTE!

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

I'm so glad they finally did it. Just so happy. I was giggling and laughing all the way. Thank you Nakatani Nio for this wonderful masterpiece ! And of course all the scanlators who worked hard to bring us this manga. Kudos to all of you!

Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Are you able to pick out grammar mistakes? Are you able to change some dialogues to make the story flow better?

If you can, please contact me on one of the platforms:
- Discord: Dracofalco#0837
- Email: Dracofalco13@gmail.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/draco.dorako

I'm working on scanlating a CN webcomic. It's original is a digital release. Hopefully it can be uploaded onto dynasty as well. ^^

last edited at Aug 27, 2018 9:14PM

Dracofalco
Sisters discussion 18 Aug 09:30
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

What a big... finger.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisters_3#23

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 9:31AM

Dracofalco
Candy Moon discussion 09 Jun 05:33
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Mira's work is always really good. :)

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Omg the chapter was so good! I really love it :)

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

There are undoubtedly going to be moral problems with the couple this author is going for.

As many of you have voiced out, we know it is morally wrong to pursue a relationship with a huge age gap and to take advantage of a reasonably very young girl who doesn't even know what sex is. This is just a situational context that the author has chosen to bring out certain feelings of the reader. We're too overly concerned about the rape (yes we know how wrong it is) and try to look at what the mangaka is trying to make us feel, which is the undeniable attraction between Jinno and Kousaka, the forbiddeness of their relationship and how are they crossing the barriers to have their romantic relationship blossom and work out for each other.

Afterwall, a work is meant to be experienced, I guess? You can love the progress of them getting together and overcoming those age barriers and morality wrongness, but yet, you can choose to not support the idea at the same time.

last edited at May 23, 2018 2:41PM

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

It is quite reasonable that Jinno-san, the younger girl did not realise the situation that she was put in, or that she was actually having sex with Kousaka at that point when they doing it. In the manga, she was dazed, captivated by the allure of the older woman. She was simply too attractive for her to handle, and especially with an older woman that can be slightly intimidating, and so I can understand why Jinno literally lets her to what she wants to her, besides the fact that she was feeling good as well. (As an asian perspective, we younger girls tend to trust older women... especially if they're nice and all... Just like Kousaka to Jinno)

And then the realisation hit later on "Oh, two girls can do it" "Now I'm scared"

Putting myself into a shoes of a 14 year-old Japanese girl.

Edit: They didn't even do much penetration... I can understand why she thinks it's not sex

last edited at May 19, 2018 5:54AM

Dracofalco
Love DNA XX discussion 16 Nov 09:27
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

been a long time since I re-visited this.
glad that my scanlations had served well :)

Dracofalco
Their Story discussion 14 Nov 01:05
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Why did she apologize before saying it? It's not like liking someone is something to apologize for xD

Haven't we already been over this?

Something like apologizing for the confession, in case it causes trouble for the receiver.
"I am sorry but I have to confess"

I read directly from TanJiu's blog, but came back to dynasty for the comments section. Never thought this chapter would be up here so fast! "Forest of black bars" lol

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

This story is so Kawaii <3

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Plot twist: Aoi ended up with Shino-chan

Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Stop fighting guys >.< Enjoy the manga, if not don't read it.

The sex scenes were nicely drawn. I might use them for reference lololol

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Gun? What a great mistake Rize

Dracofalco
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 10:29
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Was I the only one to think that Mei was just offering sex as a way to show gratitude and that Yuzu didn't want it because she wanted Mei's love instead? Also, how is offering sex a way of showing 'a peek inside her'? If it is a literal meaning then I get it smirks but everyone knows that it meant Mei's heart.

I don't get why Mei wants to avoid Yuzu :(

Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

That was fun ahahhahahaha

Dracofalco
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Ugh, anyway...were there mising speech bubbles? Did the translator change partially through the chapter? Anyone notice this? Smh, either way hope next ch. Is scantalated in a more timely manner ^_^

Ugh. It must be the changing font size that must have been annoying. I am so sorry T_T
I'll make sure it doesn't happen again next chapter I promise :D
No there weren't any missing bubbles, I have checked 50 times through :)

Dracofalco
Citrus discussion 10 Nov 06:52
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

The official yuri hime twitter recently revealed a Citrus PV in the making.

This might be a sign of an oncoming anime adaptation hooray!
Yuri Review's post about this: http://yurireviews.blogspot.sg/2014/11/possible-citrus-anime.html

Dracofalco
Love DNA XX discussion 05 Aug 07:38
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

If only these people had some sense to upload here and not mangafox, should someone knock some sense into them?

Gomenasai minna-san. I am so sorry that I am such a dumb-ass. I am the translator of Love DNA previously operating on mangafox thread as mentioned above.
I ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶

I was too lazy to explore around dynasty until recently. And when I did so, I realised it was such an awesome yuri haven XD

If my scans are not up to par with the standards of Dynasty Scans, I truly apologise for it. My team has only translated chapters 10,12,13,14,15 and 16. If any other scanlating groups wishes to use any part of my scans to redo stuff like retranslating or even clean up the 'spots', I welcome it fully~ I just want this manga to enjoyed by others.

NOTE: Chapters 16 and 17(the ones with the shitty translation even according to my standards) which are currently on mangafox ARE NOT DONE BY ME.

I have already sent a request to upload the chapters here, along with links to the original files without mangafox's print. So I think it will be up here soon if my scans/translations are not too bad. I also apologise for my amateur translations and scans(they are my first XD) but I think they shouldn't be too much of an eye-burner lol. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am also trying to find the originals to chapter 11 translated by 'amberfirestar' and might do a proper translation of Chapter 17 if I have the time to.

Cheers,
Draco

P.S. I am also new to dynasty scans so please guide me around ^^ Yoroshiku

last edited at Aug 5, 2014 11:19AM