Forum › Posts by HaxtonFale

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

This is the last place I would ever expect to see a mention of the Tree of Life.

I'm quite surprised since it's been showing up in the story since quite early on!

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

The school was already full of lesbians tbh.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

The author really know her topic,
Also in my story, the mc is also called Kanon that make it curious
Since the teacher is an adult, she had bigger lust than a teenager, i think

Betock hasn't disclosed their gender anywhere I could find. While this (and various other things) suggests they're a woman, it's not something that's been confirmed one way or another.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Na'ama appears (briefly) in the latest chapter, right at the start.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

We actually had a bit of a dive into the details of the sefirot and how they're being used. The story so far seems to match what we did find of the Kabbalah and the qlifot and sefirot.

As for the one missing from the tree of life completely, it seems like there are designs that simply forgo one of the central ones.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

She has the same backstory as Shirou Emiya lmao

Oh my gods, she really does

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

For those interested: Karen's name is written 華恋, which mean respectively "flower" (among a few other things) and "love." And considering how sweet she is I really doubt she was meant to evoke the Anglosphere stereotype!

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I always preferred Yuzuriha/Ringo ending over the "canon" one. Never really enjoyed the "senpai" couple.

Agreed. One of my biggest gripes with automne was how Yuzuriha chose someone who always toyed with her feelings, until the bitter end, while the Ringo ending had her actually start processing what she's been put through.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Next to You discussion 09 Nov 09:44
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

This might be a lil bit rude of me, but i have to ask this;
Can someone point me the way to where i can read the main pairing doujin, that is Kousaka and Shirahane, i already scourge the internet but found only a lil bit of them. I already read the extra, including the post Winter one, but still, i want more, a lot more.
(As you might see, i have unhealthy obsession about those two)
I dont mind of the H nature, but i want it on the vanilla side. What i dont understand is, those two doesnt mind getting into the bussiness after they got together, and yet, it is so hard to find more works of them.

I think the reason very few artists seem to do anything with Mayuri and Suoh is because their relationship is left on a very odd note; not only is Mayuri pretty much entirely gone most of the time, the ending of hiver is, at best, confusing about her character.

In contrast, Yuzuriha and Nerine did seem very clearly like a couple, or at least a couple-to-be, and ChidoEri has always been perfect, so everyone ended up with more art of them.

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 9:48AM

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

"Ogay...!"
LOL! cmom BunnyScans...

I wonder what it was translated from. How is it originally written?

ひゃい

So does anyone know what the sephirot node Kanon has means?

You can find out more on the release post for the previous chapter, but the sephira that lit up is hokma, corresponding to wisdom.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Who's that girl carrying erika on page 35? It's not suoh is it? Does she appear at the last part of the series? Cuz I've only finished the 1st part of the series and almost finished the 2nd.

That is Suoh, yes. The joke is a reference to the Bloody May incident in Spring and delivered in Erika's usual way.

Suoh appears throughout all four games, and returns as the lead in the last one.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I really need to get around to finishing this series at some point. I have the first three but I've only completed the first two. Though I dunno that the third or fourth games will be as good as the second one since Erika's not the protagonist in them.

Erika, and especially her relationship with Chidori, are definitely the some of the best things about the entire series.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

https://store.steampowered.com/app/452440/Flowers_Le_volume_sur_printemps/ Here's the first game on Steam. It's published by JAST so you will also be able to find it in their store.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

So did Sariel hit Beelzebub in the butt?

Yup. With an electric flyswatter.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I'm not sure who uploaded this and from where, but I'd rather you got the release from our website with the properly named pages and stuff; and, of course, linked the actual release post as well.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011
Tickle

It's partly that, and partly that I finally started playing, and after bawling my eyes out at Spring I just had to keep going. I recently finished Summer and have been officially inflicted with ChidoEri brainrot.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Kind of reminds me of Heart of the Girl.

I was thinking the same, especially as the person working on both lmao

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I knew I had to do it as soon as I saw it announced! I've been following betock for quite a while and love their art.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

As someone who is (possibly?) aro I just love their current situation. It's lovely and full of mutual support, and doesn't have to be a committed relationship. I would love a friend like Ise and/or Shima to live with.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Y'all are so damn mean. I don't see anything scummy about this girl yet, she just needs a little help.

Unless y'all figured out what the end of the chapter implied, because I sure as heck didn't.

our protagonist is going to blackmail the girl by leveraging her position as the daughter of the director of her day job. Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 4:59AM

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Uh, I'm missing something here. Why doesn't she take off the helmet?

It's explained in the game. Due to family tradition she finds it really embarrassing to have her real face seen, so she hides it at all times, usually with her helmet and failing that, with a mask.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Google "feeling sorry for yourself," and the first result is a mental health hotline. Don't be the person that's trying to argue that someone who is torturing themselves to the point of suicidal thoughts should just "stop feeling sorry for themselves." As someone who has and continues to suffer from mental health issues, I find it to be a fucking vile and disgusting way to view the situation. It shows a genuine lack of empathy, and at the end of the day, no amount of "stop feeling sorry for yourself" is going to stop someone from ending their own life.

Thank you for putting this into words. I had spent a massive chunk of my life dealing with self-image issues that can be summed up as "feeling sorry for myself" and it's not really something I'd wish on anyone because it's extremely hard to leave, not that I actually succeeded.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Kids are callous, honest to a fault, and still at her age at that point still learning how to deal with damage they caused. Realising you may have really hurt someone without meaning to sucks, absolutely big time, and I can't blame her -- a child! -- for running away, as she later gets stuck in her own head, guilt eating her away.

Was she at fault? Definitely! But there was probably also no real system to tackle that in a productive way.

Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Firstly WHY cant we have some magical girl anime with actual yuri!! :(

There are a few couples in Precure. Though it's all ~subtext~ some (like Akira x Yukari from KiraKira) are on the level of "there is no heterosexual explanation for this."

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

when she said she caught her breath quickly and wonder how come she does it so fast? Why did she scoot over and was acting suspicious? Does she masturbate alot or? Like running my ass xD

As dkamar explained, Yuri is one of the Precures.