Forum › Posts by DarkAAC

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

here are our own charts, made before ch35 came out (hoping the formatting works hha)
dark

vdl

DarkAAC
dopamint! discussion 03 Sep 22:55
Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

fun fact! the title comes from the 2010 tokyo jihen song ドーパミント!
it's a very fun song :)
tangent aside this is some primo stuff

last edited at Sep 3, 2022 10:55PM

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

next chapter on may 20th
so it's still monthly, but split in two halves for the web version

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

little chapter 36 predictions why not (gotta strike while the iron is hot (the iron is my brain)):
-Main event will be the new girls' intro and them fighting against Vena and Sister
-In parallel to that, getting a greatsword to the chest will allow Utena to get a bit of control back and confront Baiser in her mind
-Vatz might even do something! wouldn't that be a treat

and i was 0 for 3 on this, amazing

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

little chapter 36 predictions why not (gotta strike while the iron is hot (the iron is my brain)):
- Main event will be the new girls' intro and them fighting against Vena and Sister
- In parallel to that, getting a greatsword to the chest will allow Utena to get a bit of control back and confront Baiser in her mind
- Vatz might even do something! wouldn't that be a treat

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 9:47AM

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

Ngl it feels limiting for the characters to be kids. Like I just wonder why they keep making such big stories with preteens. I've been enjoying it but the longer this goes the more they feel like they're 17 or 18 lol

I think they are about 16-17( apart from Alice).

They're middle schoolers.

I forget where, but Utena specifically states she's 13 (or something around) at some point. Thematically, the series is about sexual development, so it makes a lot of sense for the cast to be around this age. Physically, they all seem more... developed than that, though...

The .5 chapters have bios for the girls: Utena, Kiwi, the Tres Magia girls, Matama, and Nemo are 14, Alice is 9, and then Lord and Sister are unknown.

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

hey remember how the title page for chapter 3 already presented a split of sorts between baiser and utena.
of course the context at the time was that utena was in denial about how much she liked the horny stuff, but if it turns out that was the set up for This i think im going to lose my mind

DarkAAC
Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

re: mahoako 32 credits note
I'd like to help! is there any particular way (discord, twitter, etc) to contact you?

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

Were there bonuses for volume 3 as well?

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

I get that the scanlation team dropped this, but is this chapter the last chapter available or there is even more untranslated chapters?

This is the last one available, next chapter comes out on April 16th

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

Though I'm totally digging the new characters and the (for some reason) more aggressive tone. Seriously, what the hell happened.

This one's an manga adaptation of the stageplay itself (maybe 1:1?), I haven't seen it yet, but from what I've read about it and the digest movie, it's way more aggressive overall than the anime (to the point that the seiyuu were surprised the girls got along so well there)

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

Agree with everyone, this art is gorgeous. Kinda reminds me of that recent doujin with the kotatsu, beautiful, sketchy lines. Always enjoy love live doujins after the school era too.

The artist is the same, actually