Forum › Posts by TimurTimurid

TimurTimurid
Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

So I am a little confused. Does Saroma like them both? I thought at first she was just a masochist that loved getting stared down.

TimurTimurid
Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

Maybe doesn't count, but here

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch14#8

I'm probably just biased since they are my favorite couple.

Why wouldn't that count ? They did kiss and not an accidental one (they do say "shall we kiss then ?" just before). Plus the photo couple kissing during the shooting (at least the crazy janitor lady got too late for interupting those two), it's not like there was no kiss at all.

But I agree that the whole "gets interupted at the very last second" got old long ago, especially when it was highlighted by the character themselves that apparently considered that it was a better idea to actually mention how they're going to be interupted instead of kissing already so they MIGHT NOT GET INTERUPTED DAMNIT !

Remember, girls. When alone with your would-be girlfriend in your room, in doubt : kiss already !
And go get the drinks and snacks beforehand so your mom won't have any excuse to suddenly barges in.

I only mentioned it might not count since I didn't see it as "romantic".

They are described as "super-duper" good friends so maybe that wasn't what the other user meant

TimurTimurid
Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!???? GODDAMN IT WE COULD HAD HAD OUR FIRST KISS IN THIS MANGA!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! agh.. I love this manga ;.;

Mahi-Mahi beat them, didn't they?

And correct me if I'm wrong but I think others have kissed

have they?O.O Please link cause I DO NOT remember XD

Maybe doesn't count, but here

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch14#8

I'm probably just biased since they are my favorite couple.

TimurTimurid
Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!???? GODDAMN IT WE COULD HAD HAD OUR FIRST KISS IN THIS MANGA!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! agh.. I love this manga ;.;

Mahi-Mahi beat them, didn't they?

And correct me if I'm wrong but I think others have kissed

TimurTimurid
Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

Mahi-mahi combo was pretty creative